ELO is infuriating me today

Thursday 08/05, 02:35
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Thursday 08/05, 02:35

So I made this really silly deck which somehow got me into the 1200. Then I got into the 1300. But every time I try to get anywhere past that point I drop like a stone... and proced droping. 4 times I've gone all the way down to 1200 and back over 1300. So my question is - how high do I have to get in the 1300 to remain there untill the end of the week? Because, apparently, if I play a single game in the 1300's I drop down like a stone and lose the next 5 matches somehow...
« Previous12Next »

11/18
XC Tree Frog - Imperator - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 14/05, 20:40

Last time I checked you figure out the current week's meta by checking the banlists and playing. If you meant metas in different elo brackets, then don't expect to see the top tier decks until you start reaching the high 1200s. That's the only way to get an accurate judgement of what's being used.

This week you should expect to see an absurd amount of Pussycats, and a lot of Freaks, Piranas, or Junkz. Also a fair bit of Bangers, though the previously mentioned are what's currently dominating. High damage/life gap decks are the way to go this week to fight through PC bonus or get under the Freaks poison minimim. Alternatively, cram your deck with as much SoB as possible.
12/18
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 14/05, 23:37

Wow, nice, thanks for that

But I'm also kind of aware that ELO meta evolves through the week. There's very often times when everyone's playing Skeelz in any particular week, it's just that people switch up styles as any particular thing becomes too popular. That's the part you can't tell before jumping in again - whatever worked 2 days ago is not very likely to work again if people cougt on and the meta moved towards the counters or even beyond that. Just saying.
13/18
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Thursday 15/05, 00:14

Also, it seems that if you build for your tyical ELO lifegapping, the ELO survivor room seems to be a nice place to test the teck out and see what you're up against before diving into proper ELO
14/18
Thursday 15/05, 05:03

No, Survivor is for when you're doing well in Elo and you're trying to stop yourself from playing more of it so you don't drop to 1300 at the end of every week.
15/18
Thursday 15/05, 05:28

Also, you haven't been truly infuriated by Elo until you get to the point where you have to win 3 games out of 4 to actually gain Elo. It's an...incredible experience. Kinda makes me want to punch babies and kick puppies.
16/18
bokneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 15/05, 05:40

#topELOproblems
17/18
TheOPG - Guru - Casual Grind English
Thursday 15/05, 05:49

Better yet, #clintcityproblems
18/18
bokneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 16/05, 05:11

To illustrate Tree Frog's sorrow: my record in the past 15 ELO matches has been 10-5. I've gone from 1332 to 1347 in that period...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals