The Riots are in Town

The Riots are in Town
Friday 16/05, 11:23
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
95 messages
The Riots are in Town
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 16/05, 11:23

In the midst of all the commotion in Clint City, four mysterious characters have emerged from the crumbling ruins caused by the recent public works.

Armed with technology never-before-seen in Clint City, they will undoubtedly bring tumbling down upon the town a whole new kind of theory-resistant chaos.

Make way for the RiotsKenjy, Molder, Pr Hartnell and Octana, the advance party of the city of the depths, Riotspolis!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345678910Next »

21/95

Dissapointment to some extent ! :O
22/95
Space Churros - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Friday 16/05, 13:35

I can imagine in the future a card that has a Victory or Defeat: +X life both a DR and a Gapper which is nice for forking or something..
23/95
NextLvLStr4ts - Imperator - Open Casket ελληνικά
Friday 16/05, 13:55

Clan seems week to SOA and SoB
24/95
Hayque - Hero Deutsch
Friday 16/05, 13:56

Looks like UR is testing new abilities first in FR.
25/95
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/05, 14:38

Can't be too surprised with the clan's opening release.

It's an ok starting 4,i suppose,Molder is pretty damn terrible,with a high minimum and 1 damage is pretty damn terrible,no matter what the ability is,so he's easily the first card i kick out of my deck when i get the chance to,and don't even own him.

kenjiy is a card i actually like.For a 2 star,his stats are good,his reprisal makes sure he's a focal point,yeah i think we'll be seeing him around in elo.

Octana is very good.Very solid,she gets her pills back either way,but she's at her most effective if she actually gets hit by SOB,rather than SOA.May very well be the star of the release.

Pr Hartnell in my opinion,is going to be the best card going forward.While Octana may be fun and willl easily go around kneeing your opponents in the face by winning mucho pills back,Pr Hartnell is the building block of this clan.He can power reduce(courage based rounds though),i dont understand why his minimum is at 5,it could have been lower,its not like this clan is going to be overwhelmingly strong.He's got nice plump stats at 7/6,and he gets a pill back regardless of whether you beat him or not.

Overall though,this clan is probably going to struggle with attack manipulation quite a bit,but if you match them up with the right clan,like a well oiled machine(which im sure they know a lot about),that extra pill goes a long way).The bonus also opens up the mono vs bi clan debate for a clan that isnt mono.
26/95
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/05, 14:47

Do you take the 4 pillz in a match and just hope their abilities are good enough,or do you send in another clan with better abilities to use the Riots as an extra pill counter? Right now,the Riots dont have any choice but to play that role.

But what would be interesting to see in this clan would be a mono-support pill increaser or a pills per damage card.Or something like a Tremorh,it would put pill play on a whole nother playing field.It would be adding insult to injury after losing two pills and then your opponent gaining one,but it'd be pretty interesting to watch it play out.

I'm just disappointed that this release didnt debut anything new besides the bonus.I'm hoping the next release changes that.This clan could use some of that distinctness to them right now.
27/95
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 16/05, 14:51

I think this clan is a very safe clan to use, win or lose you will get one pillz.
it is kinda underwhelming if you think 1 pillz depends on the card's attack (worse than other +/- attack clans). but it is not bad if you think that you can accumulate pillz and this clan becomes stronger at the late of the game
imagine you have a Morphun in your hand every single time

Kenjy is one of my fav starter. a good showcase on how this clan should be played. Deea / Dagg. a pillz drainer in addition getting 1 pillz back. which is IMO, very good. or add 1-3 pillz to see your opponent crying since they believe you are only going to use 0 or 1. the downside is of course, the reprisal.

Molder: another showcase on how we should use this clan. IMO, I can see this clan will going to have a lot of high power / good ability card to make up for their bonus. it feels like using a Morphun really, you feel that you can spend more pillz since you will get 3 more later anyway. but IMO, minimum 4 is too high..

Octana: Marty, is that you? IMO, looks good. imagine you spend 5 pillz. if you lose, you gained 4 back (and only use 1) if you win, you only use 4 pillz which is IMO, not bad esp you hit your opp with 6 damage.

Pr Hartnell: another showcase. overpower your opponent to make every pillz worth it. but still pale against +/- attack card like Mona though.. and I don't like courage ever since it is introduced.
28/95
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Friday 16/05, 15:05

You want Pill clan bonus?

You got a Pill clan bonus!
29/95
Sakamaki - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 16/05, 15:08

I want this clan. Now.
30/95
MrLoki21 - Senior - The Creed of Assassins English
Friday 16/05, 15:15

I don't like how the banner only has characters that were released today. I mean with other new clans we got a sneak peal at characters to come now all we got are those links Randy had in the past thread.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals