The Riots are in Town

The Riots are in Town
Friday 16/05, 11:23
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
95 messages
The Riots are in Town
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 16/05, 11:23

In the midst of all the commotion in Clint City, four mysterious characters have emerged from the crumbling ruins caused by the recent public works.

Armed with technology never-before-seen in Clint City, they will undoubtedly bring tumbling down upon the town a whole new kind of theory-resistant chaos.

Make way for the RiotsKenjy, Molder, Pr Hartnell and Octana, the advance party of the city of the depths, Riotspolis!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345678910Next »

31/95
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Friday 16/05, 15:37

I'm so amazed at how UR gave a bonus that is really "Versatile". Whether you win or lose the match, It will guarantee you a sure win-win situation.

I could see a dual clan mainly Junkz/Piranas/Vortex and Riots. Their bonus might be a measly 1 pill but that 1 pill can really change the game. Attack manipulation clan, especially those who abuse 0 pill (Literally Rescue, Huracan, and Montanas).

This will be A pill manipulator Month and I can see people will ban the cards dahlia cr., Parmabarb, Hawkins, Tremorh, Ahkab, and the vital components of Vortex.

It will be a fun clan and it is really satisfied with the new clan. I'll see more of them in the next few weeks.

Good Job UR!
32/95
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Friday 16/05, 15:42

Sorry if my post is unclear.. attack manipulation might need to overlook of how they dominate on the battle, they might be surprise on why they wasted their beautiful damage and abilities.
33/95
MrLoki21 - Senior - The Creed of Assassins English
Friday 16/05, 16:12

Well all i need to do now is wait for the next couple of months for a lot of releases and then i might be able to try out this new clan and see if they are worth the investment.
34/95
inSaiyan - Hero English
Friday 16/05, 16:24

I really wanted Octana to have her cute face revealed in her last evolution, regardless of that she is still awesome. The others are interesting too, will be looking forward for future clan members.
35/95
HotShot888 - Guru English
Friday 16/05, 17:16

So a clan of people from a hidden underground utopia, with designs based on the industrial renaissance era?

Considering how many clan themes we have, this is pretty original. Well done.

Gameplay wise, the bonus is kind of versatile, but it doesn't do anything on the last turn so there will always be that weakness in mono deck. It also feels like they will be easy to play because of that bonus.
36/95
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 16/05, 17:27

I'm pretty sure it won't be too long before GHEIST, Bangers, Pussycats and Skeelz have someone with that bouns as an ability.
37/95
metallico man - Veteran - Gods of Apocalypse Português
Friday 16/05, 18:02

This clan is inspired by the movie "City of Ember"! It's an excellent movie about an underground Steampunk city , in which, as said in Kenjy's story, is assigned to each person, the job they must assume, whether it is plumber, mechanic, messenger, perforator (like Molder), etc.

This city is powered by a giant central generator too, that corresponds to Riot's Alma Mater! This generator feeds the city and it's what gives it all its power! In the movie, the light that replaces the sunlight, comes from thousands of spotlights in the city's ceiling, powered by the generator, that starts having some problems and causing blackouts, and it threatens to leave the city in complete darkness.

There's a box that keeps a secret, that is found and opened by the main characters. They think that it could contain the secret to save the city from darkness, but they realize that it actually contains instructions of how to escape from the city and reach the surface.

As you can see, the story of this movie is really similar to Riot's one, who also emerge to the surface against their will. Because of this, I hope that this clan will receive some more secrets and strange and mysterious creatures, as in the movie. It's an excellent movie and I recommend everyone: WATCH THE MOVIE! so you can understand this clan better (you will have a better sense of the engaging atmosphere) Genius! 1 of the better ideas for clans ever!
38/95
-Legendatwork - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 16/05, 19:00

New clans and stuff are all good. But can you guys please update the IOS app and please provide a conformation message before characters are sent on sale? I lost 80k today cause I sold me Octana for 8k.
39/95
Cyber7Samurai - Legend - The Urban Renegades English
Friday 16/05, 19:08

@Legendatwork

Ouch.

That aside, when did the pillz change colour?
40/95
-Legendatwork - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 16/05, 19:19

Today and damn I swear the new pills suck.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals