The Riots are in Town

The Riots are in Town
Friday 16/05, 11:23
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
95 messages
The Riots are in Town
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Friday 16/05, 11:23

In the midst of all the commotion in Clint City, four mysterious characters have emerged from the crumbling ruins caused by the recent public works.

Armed with technology never-before-seen in Clint City, they will undoubtedly bring tumbling down upon the town a whole new kind of theory-resistant chaos.

Make way for the RiotsKenjy, Molder, Pr Hartnell and Octana, the advance party of the city of the depths, Riotspolis!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345678910Next »

41/95
CyberGief VII - Legend - The Urban Renegades English
Friday 16/05, 19:25

Those ass-tasting traffic pylon-shaped Halloween candies are what come to mind, not heroin in pill form :S
42/95
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 16/05, 19:41

Not bad. Clan bonus is nice variation of Vortex. And +1 pillz isn't enough to actually cause a lot of overpilling so they won't be crazy pillers like the Piranas. Still have to be careful with your pillz. They should be a lot of fun. It's gonna be hell to calculate all the possibilities, though..
43/95
Boltzmann - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 16/05, 20:59

I have to agree with metallico man. This clan looks a LOT like "City of Ember," a movie/book series about an underground city.

Personally, I like that they chose a steampunk theme. It's better than my ideas for the new clan. I'm looking forward to great art and imaginative concepts for the new characters.

The bonus seems legit, too. Given the 4 we've seen so far, it looks like there will be plenty of high power cards (7+), which complements the extra pills.

Nice work UR.
44/95
przemus47 - Imperator - Raven's Crew English
Friday 16/05, 21:37

Soory i dont know a new pillz are forever or for some time tu invite Riots??
45/95
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/05, 22:21

Now I'm curious of The Patriarch is like. I'm guessing either he's A) a former human who merged himself with some kind of steampunk master computer to watch over the city. Or B) a deranged, creepy cult-like Leader who (a little bit like the steampunk world's answer to Bray Wyatt.)
46/95
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 16/05, 22:23

I hope the new pillz are like when they had the Chillies associated with Huracan ie TEMPORARY
The old Pillz were better
47/95
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Friday 16/05, 22:37

Where's the colliseum?
48/95
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Saturday 17/05, 02:42

WTF is wrong with the pillz? I prefer the old red and white pillz rather than a fiery luminous pill.
49/95
MrLoki21 - Master - The Creed of Assassins English
Saturday 17/05, 05:19

I thought the new pillz were kinda cool
50/95
UM Mr black - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/05, 05:45

Joseph, i agree with you. the previous pillz is better than the latest. Admin, please change it back

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals