The Riots are in Town

The Riots are in Town
Friday 16/05, 11:23
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
95 messages
The Riots are in Town
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 16/05, 11:23

In the midst of all the commotion in Clint City, four mysterious characters have emerged from the crumbling ruins caused by the recent public works.

Armed with technology never-before-seen in Clint City, they will undoubtedly bring tumbling down upon the town a whole new kind of theory-resistant chaos.

Make way for the RiotsKenjy, Molder, Pr Hartnell and Octana, the advance party of the city of the depths, Riotspolis!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345678910Next »

71/95
zyther_maxis - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Sunday 18/05, 01:27

Isn't the Riots bonus the same as Morphun's why didn't they just say +1 Pillz Per Round instead of Victory Or Defeat : +1 Pillz it's the same thing unless Riots get a pill after the last round. Could someone tell me if they do or not.
72/95
MrLoki21 - Master - The Creed of Assassins English
Sunday 18/05, 01:39

If that was the bonus(1 pill per turn) then I'm pretty sure in a mono deck you would get like 4 pillz per turn.
73/95
CoinEdge - Guru - Pillz Anonymous English
Sunday 18/05, 01:39

I'm excited about this clans bonus and how it will go...
74/95
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Sunday 18/05, 02:18

Riots bonus says "defeat or victory +1 pill" makes it more understandable. if they have the Morphun's 1 pill per round, then, the last card would not get his bonus.
75/95
MrLoki21 - Master - The Creed of Assassins English
Sunday 18/05, 02:23

No if it was one pill per turn like Morphun whose ability is active every turn then that would be the same for a bonus meaning every card who had an active bonus would get you a pill for a turn which in mono would be a whopping 12 pillz all together.
76/95
Famous Falco - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 18/05, 04:06

Also morphun's bonus happens even if you don't play him that round. The riot's bonus only occurs if you played a riot that round.
77/95
TCA Sollux - Guru - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 18/05, 05:36

Well looks like this clan came pretty early this year.
78/95
MathewM354 - Master - Lifeline English
Sunday 18/05, 09:46

Isn't their bonus something something Morphun something something +4 pills per round? They should rename it something something copy everyone else's comments something. Rate green if you agree!
79/95
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 18/05, 20:05

@MrLoki
"I don't like how the banner only has characters that were released today. I mean with other new clans we got a sneak peal at characters to come now all we got are those links Randy had in the past thread."

There is one other tiny hint. Their Ld has ginger hair and an eye patch or a monocle type of thing over his right eye, and his name starts with a D. (Most likely Do- or Du-, assuming the name doesn't start with two consonants.)
80/95
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 18/05, 20:14

Well I guess Dr- would be possible since they have a Pr already. And Dr Falkenstein has that in his name.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals