The Riots are in Town

The Riots are in Town
Friday 16/05, 11:23
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
95 messages
The Riots are in Town
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 16/05, 11:23

In the midst of all the commotion in Clint City, four mysterious characters have emerged from the crumbling ruins caused by the recent public works.

Armed with technology never-before-seen in Clint City, they will undoubtedly bring tumbling down upon the town a whole new kind of theory-resistant chaos.

Make way for the RiotsKenjy, Molder, Pr Hartnell and Octana, the advance party of the city of the depths, Riotspolis!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous12345678910Next »

81/95
8ightball - Legend - War Party English
Sunday 18/05, 23:34

I'm really enjoying using them, split Riot/Pirana deck with all 4 Riots and Ahkab, Hawkins, Parmambard and the parott (Mr Coco?) Only really played ELO today but I made it to over 1200 in a few hours, so hopefully I can press for 1350+ next week.
82/95
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Monday 19/05, 10:26

They are great. I'm just waiting for a dr.
83/95
demerzel - Legend - No Guild English
Monday 19/05, 13:16

I must congratulate the staff. After playing a few games, I have to admit that this is a very fun clan to play with.

Bravo!
84/95
sch0rz - Legend - Камрадство English
Monday 19/05, 23:10

Return previous pillz
85/95
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Wednesday 21/05, 05:21

I thinks that they are "balanced" and "versatile". hope that they don't make an op card.
86/95
CondorReded - Imperator - LA SUPREMACIA DE LOS QUETZALES Español
Wednesday 21/05, 20:10

Having them is total .balanced as overpowered. Using +1 Pillz per Damage techniques cards or having Vortex for their defeat can be a great performance to obtain new levels of power. But, I consider use Frozn. Thanks to Riots have a Victory or Defeat Bonus.
87/95
Wackojacko0 - Guru - The Alliance English
Friday 23/05, 10:50

We have to be getting their LD today please please please not another re-release for another clan
88/95
0 Crow - Veteran English
Friday 23/05, 11:59

Is the Riot's LD comin today?
89/95
FruzWho - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 23/05, 12:04

90/95
Miss Eklore - Senior - .::ExtR3M NeWc0MeR::. English
Tuesday 10/06, 01:42

I Like using it , but i dont like when Piranas and Nightmare stop bonus at Riots bonus

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals