Favorite KO Combinations

Favorite KO Combinations
Saturday 17/05, 07:03
TheOPG - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Favorite KO Combinations
TheOPG - Imperator - Casual GrindEnglish - Saturday 17/05, 07:03

The title says it all. Personally, my favorite is Deea + Naele. The attack manipulation plus the insane power is more than a little fun. Also if you lose a round, you get pills back too!
« Previous1234Next »

31/40
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Monday 19/05, 01:30

And while we're at it And big Freak + Clover is a hilarious KO. As in hit with freak on the defense, send Clover furied with stuff that wins rounds easily sitting in your hand. If the other guy isn't playing Piranas, it has worked nicely for me. All these are tricky to pull off and you need to know when it's actually the most obvious move and not attempt it then, though.
32/40
Monday 19/05, 01:35

And for an example of a KO I never see coming is the world famous Romana KO, or the ever so stupid Gertjan + Yookie cheap double fury special, as well as the old favourite 5 dmg Roots + Jeena KO which makes you feel incredibly stupid whenever someone manages to set you up with it. On a simmilar note, Dwan KO's are also rather demeaning.
33/40
TheOPG - Imperator - Casual Grind English
Monday 19/05, 01:37

I hate it when people open matches with a deadpilled Malicia. I'm always like "Dude, you just gave up a 7/5 without a fight". Doubly so when I smack her with SOA first.
34/40
Monday 19/05, 01:55

I got so used to people olding Malicia that the recent trend of putting 5 pills on her actually caught me by surprise. Getting unexpectedly hit for 5 with a pussycat in the first round can be incredibly annoying if you try to win cheaply against her with your big nuke (and most people will try because there's no real point in beating her with a wimp - that's like giving the other guy life).

I'm actually dreading the day when people start putting one or two pills on Clover Noel, though. People are constantly sending her at me with no pills on her and she, like Malicia, reads as "this card will be blocked by the biggest damage guy on the other team". The thing about Grax and Uranus is not that they're just huge DR's, it's that they're huge FORKS people hate to pill against. And winning the round with your DR, if doable with reasonable pills is worlds better than losing it since you don't take any damage, but instead deal some. For more on this topic see: Magistrado (allthough that's more of a 3 hit win type of thing).
35/40
Monday 19/05, 02:24

It's 3 unless you're using Noctezuma like a real man.

Anyways, in my experience deadpilling DRs can be quite helpful at times, although it isn't always the best policy in general scenarios; just when you're trying to get revenge off or baiting a specific card.
36/40
HHM-Rap Muzik - Guru - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 19/05, 05:49

Crazy Carlo and a furious Nathan is fun to set up in Elo and people never see it coming
37/40
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Monday 19/05, 10:25

Raven.
38/40
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Monday 19/05, 12:04

Pesth fury + Leela
39/40
wghheghfuehui - Novice English
Monday 19/05, 12:09

Mine is Clive + Konrad

love to see people rage quit and they dont have dr
40/40
Monday 19/05, 15:46

I love seeing people rage quit when I predict Konrad and win the game on round 1.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals