Dr Van Wesel Ld

Dr Van Wesel Ld
Friday 23/05, 12:08
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
111 messages
Dr Van Wesel Ld
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 23/05, 12:08

It has just turned ten in the morning and the construction site of the new subway is deserted. Strange machines have begun to emerge from the depths of the earth and Clint City looks on its way to becoming a new center of merciless fighting! Whether you fancy Classic Alley, the ELO District, Tourney Boulevard or the Survivor Skyscraper as your battle-field, the choice is yours!

Dr Van Wesel Ld, legendary character from the Riots clan, is now available for unlocking! Four paths are open to you. Select the one you wish to take to win the new legendary card!

Dr Van Wesel Ld is a new legendary character now available if you carry out one of the four mission options associated with him.
To obtain this character, you must unlock the last mission of one of the four possible options before 07/27/2014.

Don’t forget that once you’ve obtained the LD card, you can still carry out the missions of another option to win new prizes and 10 credits on completion!
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

2/111
HoA_Golden - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 23/05, 12:10

Wow amazing ld card! base stats 9 3!!! first 9 power card ever!!!!! wow and crazy good ability this card is going to cause some trouble
3/111
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/05, 12:11

9 Power. Legendary indeed.
4/111
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Friday 23/05, 12:11

Why so early
5/111
EnuffSnipin - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS Deutsch
Friday 23/05, 12:13

9 power? Are you serious? Whats next, 5* with 10 power and 10 damage.... -.-
6/111
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Friday 23/05, 12:14

I knew it would happen eventually!
First card with a natural 9 stat.
Awesome job, UR!
7/111
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 23/05, 12:22

Now now.. UR broke their own rules.. like usual! (broke their own pattern of CR, etc)
9 powers, really? I can sense that in the future jackie LD will not gonna be as strong as she is right now (but still strong)

and what is that new way to get LD?
I prefer the easy way to get LD.. because the others are ridiculous (esp when we need to do it in order)
1350 point in ELO? 20 in survivor? top 50 in tourney??
I know we get incentive by getting better prize, but yeah, it gives people option to choose (and maybe a way UR experiment on how "willingly" the player to do those tedious ELO / survivor / tourney missions)
8/111
Coca_PT - Hero - WESTERN WORLD Português
Friday 23/05, 12:38

I hope this card will be Staff Banned from Elo...
9/111
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/05, 12:41

I don't like it at all...

making new clan LD so fast has been already seen, but since it doesn't have any card-specific missions, it's ok
9 power.. really? well, if you think the game is ready for that...
4 sets of missions, nice, but... it seems like a casual player will be able to follow only the basic line
the format missions are not that easy here, so it seems people who wanted ld to have "actual legendary status" got what they wanted

while the card is still accessible to most of the players via the classic set, it may mean that players will be unable to have a "full mission points" kindof personal achievement

while I have nothing against hard mission, hard missions with a timer is something I heavily dislike
missions like 1400 elo or 20 survivor are ok while lying in the mission tab, at least I know I can still have a shot at them in the unprecised future
but giving a timer will most possibly leave me with a bunch of expired missions

while expired missions have been an issue already, it has never been an issue to the older players (yes I know you can buy them, but that's not the same)

I may be whining here bc I lessened my activity in the serious gameplay, but putting a timer on "pro missions" is a bad idea for me
10/111
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Friday 23/05, 12:43

Just play in Classic and grind away to the new card. You don't have to take the tough route(s).

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals