offline elocau Titan  
Friday 23/05/2014, 12:08

It has just turned ten in the morning and the construction site of the new subway is deserted. Strange machines have begun to emerge from the depths of the earth and Clint City looks on its way to becoming a new center of merciless fighting! Whether you fancy Classic Alley, the ELO District, Tourney Boulevard or the Survivor Skyscraper as your battle-field, the choice is yours!

Dr Van Wesel LD, legendary character from the Riots clan, is now available for unlocking! Four paths are open to you. Select the one you wish to take to win the new legendary card!

Dr Van Wesel LD is a new legendary character now available if you carry out one of the four mission options associated with him.
To obtain this character, you must unlock the last mission of one of the four possible options before 07/27/2014.

Don’t forget that once you’ve obtained the LD card, you can still carry out the missions of another option to win new prizes and 10 credits on completion!

offline - Pillman Colossus Open Casket
Saturday 24/05/2014, 02:59

"Reach 1400" as an Ld mission ? O_o Well I guess those mission's are for the BIG fans of ELO,and I'm not one of them unfortunately.smiley

offline Kefalo Imperator Casual Grind
Saturday 24/05/2014, 03:16

Also 29th, classic route. They send you a nice little thank you letter when you get him smiley

offline troll4663 Master  
Saturday 24/05/2014, 04:28

Why didn't Samia get 9 power and 3 damage then? She doesn't even get pill manip, nor attack manip, or PR.

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Saturday 24/05/2014, 04:31

This ... is going to be a very, very hard card to get.
Or if not hard, horrificly time-consuming. Yikes.

offline joseph_27 Imperator DL's Knights
Saturday 24/05/2014, 08:22

Those cards that i've said are those who can beat him

offline troll4663 Master  
Saturday 24/05/2014, 19:30

It still doesn't fix the fact that this is a THREE STAR card in a clan with PILL MANIP. And to top that off, NINE POWER combined with THREE DAMAGE. It's kind of like: F U Bangerz, Ulu, and Samia.

offline Mistah Prince Imperator Time Conquers All
Sunday 25/05/2014, 03:29

We'll let you know when anyone cares about Samia....

offline neo_08ms Master knights of oblivion
Sunday 25/05/2014, 04:02

With this guy's release, they better make a Bangers with base 8 power finally. This is ridiculous.

offline neo_08ms Master knights of oblivion
Sunday 25/05/2014, 04:06

His bonus allows him pill manipulation. This guy is gonna be strong. Also he's not weak to SOB. The reason, Bangers & Ulu Watu could be considered relatively balanced were they were weak to SOB. Also Bangers was about high damage, lower base power cards. Ulu Watu was about high power, lower base damage cards. Dr. Van is basically totally breaking the mold.

offline joseph_27 Imperator DL's Knights
Sunday 25/05/2014, 04:30

Is it me or players are playing op decks + ambre?

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.