offline elocau Titan  
Friday 23/05/2014, 12:08

It has just turned ten in the morning and the construction site of the new subway is deserted. Strange machines have begun to emerge from the depths of the earth and Clint City looks on its way to becoming a new center of merciless fighting! Whether you fancy Classic Alley, the ELO District, Tourney Boulevard or the Survivor Skyscraper as your battle-field, the choice is yours!

Dr Van Wesel LD, legendary character from the Riots clan, is now available for unlocking! Four paths are open to you. Select the one you wish to take to win the new legendary card!

Dr Van Wesel LD is a new legendary character now available if you carry out one of the four mission options associated with him.
To obtain this character, you must unlock the last mission of one of the four possible options before 07/27/2014.

Don’t forget that once you’ve obtained the LD card, you can still carry out the missions of another option to win new prizes and 10 credits on completion!

offline TheOPG Titan Casual Grind
Friday 30/05/2014, 00:44

Oh wow, I totally forgot about this thread.

TinyGlitch, nothing is clear at this point. There are only 5 freakin' clan members (supposedly 9 tomorrow) and we have no idea where Boostr is going with the clan yet. What we do know, however, is that the Riots bonus is far more versatile than the Vortex bonus, and only time will tell whether the versatility makes up for the lack of magnitude or not.

In my Vortex experience there have been a number of instances where I overpilled or was slapped with a DR/SOA and effectively lost the game even though I won the round. The Riots bonus mitigates this, and that's why I'm not dismissing it yet.

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Saturday 31/05/2014, 10:22

I kinda wanna know why you decided Deathmatch was not worthy of giving a mission set to.

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Saturday 31/05/2014, 22:22

Well, I managed the long slog through the normal missions to pick him up, but, brotha, I'm glad that option's there. The ELO missions are nightmarishly hard, and Survivor? Forget that. Survivor 20's not *impossible*, but so difficult I'm not even gonna try.
Looks like I have tp hope I can slip through some DTs in the future. Heck of a battle.

offline Kefalo Imperator Casual Grind
Saturday 31/05/2014, 23:47

^ Deathmatch would've made more sense than Survivor, high survivor scores seem like a pipe dream to me, and while not really great, I'm not exactly lightweight. Even 1400 ELO can be ground... supposedly. Not that I've ever done it before.

Also, the Riots bonus is actually quite strong and versatile. You can either use it as pseudo attack manp by simply pilling one extra in the first 3 rounds (making it, ironicaly and amazingly, the first attack manip bonus vulnerable to power reduction), or as actual pill manipulation. In mono, at least. Not as good in split.

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Sunday 01/06/2014, 19:41

And 51st in the daily tournament. Again. Arg!

This tourney arm isgonna be a fight!

offline Kefalo Imperator Casual Grind
Sunday 01/06/2014, 22:14

I think the staff had said somewhere that the last mission for the tourney path isn't in fact top 50 but top 30. Makes it quite a bit more difficult IMO.

offline express54321 Guru Dreams do come true
Tuesday 03/06/2014, 23:58

I'm doing Classic Alley to get the card. For the 7th and 8th stages, just have 5 poison (or heal cards depending on which mission you're on) and 3 DRs. It's working like a charm for me.

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Wednesday 04/06/2014, 04:43

Two placemenst in the top 30? Oh dear.

Can anyone confirm that?

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 04/06/2014, 15:09

Anyone in the French community, for one.

offline Wakshaani Legend  
Wednesday 04/06/2014, 18:45

smiley^ - Not in the French community, alas.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.