Dr Van Wesel Ld

Dr Van Wesel Ld
Friday 23/05, 12:08
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
111 messages
Dr Van Wesel Ld
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 23/05, 12:08

It has just turned ten in the morning and the construction site of the new subway is deserted. Strange machines have begun to emerge from the depths of the earth and Clint City looks on its way to becoming a new center of merciless fighting! Whether you fancy Classic Alley, the ELO District, Tourney Boulevard or the Survivor Skyscraper as your battle-field, the choice is yours!

Dr Van Wesel Ld, legendary character from the Riots clan, is now available for unlocking! Four paths are open to you. Select the one you wish to take to win the new legendary card!

Dr Van Wesel Ld is a new legendary character now available if you carry out one of the four mission options associated with him.
To obtain this character, you must unlock the last mission of one of the four possible options before 07/27/2014.

Don’t forget that once you’ve obtained the LD card, you can still carry out the missions of another option to win new prizes and 10 credits on completion!
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

111/111
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Monday 30/06, 23:34

I had completed all the previous missions before reaching 27. The last mission of winning 15 fights would still need to be completed, but that's clearly a much easier mission than 20 in a row. I'd be happy with it clearing the reach 20 and leaving me the 15 if that's possible.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals