UR - Very soon to be very very dead

Tuesday 27/05, 22:07
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
186 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Tuesday 27/05, 22:07

I just started a guild for new and casual players, and I believe UR actually has a nice future in front of it, or at least potential for it, and I've been around for a while. So I don't say this lightly or rashly, but:

Unless they remove the XP changes right away, this game is dead as a dodo. UR was, once upon a time, not so much a game but a moneymaking scheeme with unprecedented sucess based on the fact that it offered a non-fantasy experience for people who weren't into gaming or fantasy and mercilessly mooched off all sorts of pop culture. As a game, and as a project it wasn't often very well balanced and quite often the economic side and tratment of customers has been criminal. Allow me to explain:

- Lacklustre rewards for missions untill the ld/legendary scheeme
- No real way to play it without spending money on it
- Symbolic possible clintz gain
- Symbolic possible XP gain
and so on and so forth

Still, over time a lot of stuff improved and made the game more acessible. Around the time ld's and new bloods appeared it moved from "obvious scam" to "playable game". A huge, huge, huge part of this was the XP bar which allowed people to play their cards immediately and spend more time playing instead of doing meaningless tasks.

Now that's gone. Listen, whoever is developiing this, listen carefuly: the XP bar made the game PLAYABLE. Max level cards aren't overflowing the market because there's no demand for maxed out cards - they are overflowing the market....
« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

181/186
Daxose - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 20/06, 15:53

Great post wats_happening @ 178.

Especially points 1 & 2.
182/186
- Elkas - Legend - War Party English
Friday 20/06, 16:45

I so much agree with the the 178th post.......I just want the penalty list to be updated and I swear since T1/T2 format were introduced I cried and bitched about it so much.
183/186
jerromy - Master - ⟽infinity⟾ English
Saturday 21/06, 07:21

Wats_happenin

i love the 2 idea alot

the 1st one well dt is the only place i know i can use elo banned cards aginst other banned cards. may be they can make a dt room with the rules of no banned cards but then they have to be a banned list for the new banned dt room.

i dont know the point of dule whats thats for?
184/186
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Yesterday at 21:41

Okay, I have to admit. I stepped into the Training room for the first time in forever the other day partly due to my low XP bar and partly due to Nanastasia's ridiculous mission. And yes, it is a little annoying. Oh, well...it is what it is,,,
185/186
TheOPG - Guru - Casual Grind English
Yesterday at 21:51

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod why did you res this thread?!? Whyyyyyyyyyy?!
186/186
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Yesterday at 23:55

Just call me the necromancer of awesome!

« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals