What's with the hate on Duel?

Sunday 01/06, 13:07
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Sunday 01/06, 13:07

I see a lot of hate towards the Duel mode. However, every other mode takes much more time, rewards anything but big collections and tons of talent / free time more, and generally upsets my daily schedule. Some players can get to their ELO Mark in an hour or 2, some can play just one tounrey and that's it, but I'm pretty sure most can't. Most players can't get anywhere in survivor and in deathmatch the rewards are not al that exciting and you generally run into all sorts of crap.

So while I'm a veteran and all that, I mostly play duels and do missions in classic (or now in the guild room). This also means I log in every day, check my market stuff, check my guild, and play my daily duel. Sometimes I play some ELO, sometimes I play a tourney, but for tourneys you have to set your schedule by Urban Rivals, and ELO can be swingy and it's hard to predict how much time it will take.

But if you have an hour and want some relaxing play, there's no reason not to do a duel. What's with all the "remove duel from premises" hate posts? I don't see many here, but then the english speaking forums aren't very active, but every other post in the italian forums on any topic is about removing Duel...
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Sunday 01/06, 14:43

An, srry for triple post, but if they wanted to monetize anything that made sense, they shoulda monetized the ability to play more than one duel for more than 3* commons. You'd have pepole dumping credits into that without problems.
12/13
Dask0-LC - Senior - Casual Grind English
Sunday 01/06, 17:40

You didn't say - Kate doesn't make a clan deck on ld weeks. Thank god there's Duel on some weeks -.-
13/13
Rift120 - Legend English
Saturday 07/06, 03:24

@DUC-san: not to mention the lovely people who quit before you KO them. Fact is Duel is usually the only way to finish a KO base dmission in any reasonable length of time.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals