Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Anyone else loose 90% of first play rounds?

Sunday 08/06, 18:13
freeziepop84 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
freeziepop84 - Imperator - Our last breathEnglish - Sunday 08/06, 18:13

Just seeing if its just me. I have been loosing and unusually amount if them. The odd thing is I only lose by 1-2 points or the lowest amount of pillz they can use. Have tried changing up the cards I use or oder and amount of pills I use and same results. Like deathmatch and survivor, face alot of the same people and certain people NEVER lose going second in the round. I can go all in on a 2 damage card as example and they still win ..... Anyone know of any hacks out now that can do that? If so what can be done to stop it?
« Previous123Next »

2/21
CN Mafioso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 08/06, 18:27

Everyone uses hacks
3/21
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Sunday 08/06, 18:48

How many pillz do you use? 2-4? or do you use Freaks in elo?
and Mafioso what r u talking about? there is no hack, that can possibly let you know that how many pillz your opponent used, because ur server send you that information after recieving the information of the pillz you used.
4/21
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 08/06, 19:31

I suspect you just pill predictably. Try to think how your opponent thinks you'll pill and pill something that isn't perfectly countered by your opponent pilling.

Although making a script that fetches how your opponent pilled from the servers isn't technically impossible, it's very unlikely that any are around. Plus the whole banned for life thing that comes with it.
5/21
CN Mafioso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 08/06, 20:00

I know there is no hacks. Just messing with the guy..

but , yeah I think you just play predictably.. you do have more losses than wins.. no offense
6/21
Daxose - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 09/06, 22:25

Would be nice if UR had a crazy stats page.

Win/Loss record by card
win/loss record by round
win/loss record by playing first/second
draws (rather than counting draws as losses)
win/loss record against a specific card
KOs by card/against card
Games that make it to the 2nd round by %, 3rd round by % etc. (you can see how quickly you KO an opponent, do you usually play all 4 rounds or do you typically try to KO quick)

would be interesting to see all the different numbers. Obviously it can't calculate any of your old stats so all of us who have been around for awhile would have skewed stats.
7/21
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Tuesday 10/06, 19:45

If you are afraid of losing and wasting pills just use 1 pill damage reducers or Riots or Vortex
8/21
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 11/06, 01:17

You should always old turn 1, then you win the game.
9/21
freeziepop84 - Imperator - Our last breath English
Wednesday 11/06, 13:35

No I do not play predictably at all. I range 1-8 pills and still lose. Like I was saying I have tried it on numerous filler cards that have no significance. But if the community says there isn't any Hacks like that then I believe it and still go WTF when I lose by 1-4 points 75% of the time I use more than 4 pillz and go first. I use jango/ hura mix, Pussycats, Montana, Uppers. I use alot of different decks. Like to change it up alot. Using the same deck to long gets boring.
10/21
freeziepop84 - Imperator - Our last breath English
Wednesday 11/06, 13:37

First round I like to win.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals