Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Anyone else loose 90% of first play rounds?

Sunday 08/06, 18:13
freeziepop84 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
freeziepop84 - Imperator - Our last breathEnglish - Sunday 08/06, 18:13

Just seeing if its just me. I have been loosing and unusually amount if them. The odd thing is I only lose by 1-2 points or the lowest amount of pillz they can use. Have tried changing up the cards I use or oder and amount of pills I use and same results. Like deathmatch and survivor, face alot of the same people and certain people NEVER lose going second in the round. I can go all in on a 2 damage card as example and they still win ..... Anyone know of any hacks out now that can do that? If so what can be done to stop it?
« Previous123Next »

21/21
Not_Sure - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 11/09, 10:11

Everyone loses at the beginning. It's a tactic by the makers to get you to buy credits for cash. I was losing just as much.

Figured if I was gonna waste hundreds of hours on this game then a few quid wasn't gonna make any difference to my life (though the hundreds of hours definitely will), so I forked out about £5 in real money. Now have about 30 new cards and am winning about 60% of my matches. Small investment, big difference. (Don't plan on spending any more real money btw, but figured the makers deserve some financial reward. And at least they are not complete ripoff merchants like Super$ell and BungHole.)

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals