Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Anyone else loose 90% of first play rounds?

Sunday 08/06, 18:13
freeziepop84 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
freeziepop84 - Imperator - Our last breathEnglish - Sunday 08/06, 18:13

Just seeing if its just me. I have been loosing and unusually amount if them. The odd thing is I only lose by 1-2 points or the lowest amount of pillz they can use. Have tried changing up the cards I use or oder and amount of pills I use and same results. Like deathmatch and survivor, face alot of the same people and certain people NEVER lose going second in the round. I can go all in on a 2 damage card as example and they still win ..... Anyone know of any hacks out now that can do that? If so what can be done to stop it?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Daxose - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 11/06, 18:16

What is the best deck that you could make right now with the cards you have?

Also, are you playing in T1 or T2? (25* deck or however many stars you'd like?)
12/14
0 The Joker 0 - Legend - Game Over Español
Today at 07:54

@Asian Republic that is horrible advice. Lose round 1, leave yourself open to a 2hko? Pass...it can work if no 2hko combo is a threat but geez... I hate players that 1pill 2 rounds that's just lazy. Sure, maybe ppl don't get away with it with me that often but when they do it's kind of sad because they have great cards and all they are doing is 1 pilling them. It's one thing to bluff in certain scenarios but it's a completely different story to base your strategy on always 1 pill the first round.
13/14
CN Mafioso - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Português
Today at 08:51

Why bring this back after 2 months
14/14
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Today at 19:18

I think Mafioso was right the first time, hacks.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals