Is Summer Here?

Is Summer Here?
Friday 13/06, 14:37
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
Is Summer Here?
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 13/06, 14:37

With new sporting tournaments taking place all over Clint City despite the recent unrest caused by the Riots, new champions are claiming the limelight in the high-status bowling and volley-ball events that until now have always been in the hands of the All Stars.

Get Fuzzy June, the new Ulu Watu champion and Bridge, the Jungo’s new bowling record-breaker. Will the ancient invasion of the terrible Grouchy make you shake in your boots, or rather the mechanical army of new Riots engineer, Alexandrea?

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

2/30
MrLoki21 - Master - The Creed of Assassins English
Friday 13/06, 15:02

Can someone tell me how many releases the Huracan got where all 4 cards were of their clan becuz I think the Riots deserved at least one more but now theyre just getting 2 per week.
3/30
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 13/06, 15:28

@Loki
Only two. Same as with Frozen and Berzerk.
4/30
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 13/06, 15:38

Isnt it ussually 4 4 2 2 4 0 2 2* (final one Leader)?
5/30
BMillion - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 13/06, 15:38

Boring week.
6/30
Buzzard7 - Guru English
Friday 13/06, 15:40

@MrLoki2: I think that you should rather care about your grammar.
7/30
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 13/06, 15:49

So Ulus get another Volleyballer and Jungo gets another Bowler? Running out of ideas?
8/30
Xibalanque - Master - Knights Ressurection English
Friday 13/06, 15:51

So we got a Bublgmm and Dwan for Riots by the way Grouchy has better synergy with his bonus. Fuzzy June is good only against GHEIST and Roots and Bridge is a replacement for Ronald I suppose
9/30
MrLoki21 - Master - The Creed of Assassins English
Friday 13/06, 15:56

Sorry I use text talk when texting or typing on my phone which I'm on so again I apologize for this talk effecting your life in such a way.
10/30
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Friday 13/06, 18:17

Fuzzy June is the much needed low star SOA counter that Ulu Watu finally got. She will be great in ELO, except it's kind of sad, cause she should've been released a long long time ago.
Bridge is very good. Not just a replacement for Ronald. SOB has always been much needed for a lot of Jungo. 7 power means that he can face Montanas and Huracan and win on Reprisal turns. He should be better than Moegura in low pill fights against Attack manipulation and Power manipulation clans.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals