Is Summer Here?

Is Summer Here?
Friday 13/06, 14:37
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
Is Summer Here?
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 13/06, 14:37

With new sporting tournaments taking place all over Clint City despite the recent unrest caused by the Riots, new champions are claiming the limelight in the high-status bowling and volley-ball events that until now have always been in the hands of the All Stars.

Get Fuzzy June, the new Ulu Watu champion and Bridge, the Jungo’s new bowling record-breaker. Will the ancient invasion of the terrible Grouchy make you shake in your boots, or rather the mechanical army of new Riots engineer, Alexandrea?

Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123Next »

21/30
0 Lamb - Legend - West_Coast - Friendz! Português
Saturday 14/06, 13:52

We are needing a Coliseum right now!
You admins gave us so many colis before and we got addicted to them, cause they were awesome!
And now you guys dont give us a dem coli?
Come one!
Do some amazing coli please!
22/30
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 14/06, 16:10

@Lamb
There's a VIP sign on the coliseum page. We're not VIPs. We're Regular Importance People, or RIPs. So I'm just assuming they're using Coliseum to test some things out that are to come.
23/30
SuN Murek - Legend - Supernatural English
Saturday 14/06, 21:39

Hey guys does someone now the face of Fuzzy June 1 Star, i can't remember she is so well-known too me is she maybe a famous / known person from tv?
24/30
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 17/06, 07:56

Speaking of Summer itself, what kind of fun specials will their be? Maybe a new card event for Ulu Watu? Another Miss Clint City (ignore the grumblers)? A Mr. Clint City as well? A UR edition swimsuit special?
25/30
bokneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 17/06, 15:47

I heard that DJ Korr Cr Noel is coming out next week
26/30
play_0 - Senior English
Tuesday 17/06, 16:20

XD dj korr ld releases after a few months there are no offers , cause everyone wants their korr and then dj korr led is sold by someone for 20 m , and from then that becomes the price
27/30
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 18/06, 17:29

Hello UR staff. Information about Dounia would be greatly appreciated. Ok tnks.
28/30
Skrachmo Wax - Legend - Western Atlantic Subterfuge English
Wednesday 18/06, 18:38

Dounia??? Where this card come from? how do i get it?
29/30
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 18/06, 18:48

A) We're getting an event with Dounia this weekend and a pack release in a month.
B) She's only available as a promotion from the manga and will be released in packs eventually in the distant future.
C) She will never be officially released and is left there as a tease for collectors to never ever have a full Skeelz collection again.
30/30
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 27/06, 00:53

New cards tomorrow! The two clans joining the two Riots' cards are Pussycats and Nightmare.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals