Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Why can't I fight in the training rooms?

Monday 16/06, 06:37
skullfrog - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
skullfrog - Hero - GAMOBASDEnglish - Monday 16/06, 06:37

Starting about three days ago I have not been able to fight in the training rooms for an unknown reason. The game is always telling me it can't find an opponent, and when I try to fight someone in the room a message comes up that says they have a deck that is not compatible for this room even though it says they are currently playing in it ! Sometimes a message will come up telling me my deck is to strong, but even when I change who is in it I still have no luck . Does anyone know how to fix this??

2/7
Taxaviz - Master - Join in English
Monday 16/06, 08:22

Do you have cards who arent full?
3/7
skullfrog - Hero - GAMOBASD English
Tuesday 17/06, 01:44

Yes and a lot of them, also I can play in the other rooms just fine
4/7
hutson01134 - Hero - wicked souls English
Tuesday 17/06, 04:16

Define 'training rooms'.
If you mean rooms like 'Welcome to Town', 'Safe Neighborhood', and/or 'Central Zone', then you just over leveled (only 20 and under allowed, Danger Zone however extends 21-30).
If you are talking about Lost Warehouse, then you need at least one un-leveled card.
5/7
Tuesday 17/06, 07:27

"Training" and "Training NoPillz" are the ones I can't get a match in, and I have a deck full of un-leveled cards
6/7
Tuesday 17/06, 08:32

FIGURED IT OUT, I had changed a setting so that I would only play matches with normal rules so I guess no one else in the training rooms did also blah blah im deleting this post
7/7
Tuesday 17/06, 08:34

...turns out you can't delete messages on the message board, or can you?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals