The Messenger

The Messenger
Friday 20/06, 12:06
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
The Messenger
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/06, 12:06

With his last performance having not satisfied Dregn, Fhtagn Ld has sought advice from Heegrn Cr, back in the future. She has sent him to liberate the strength contained in the flag but to do that he must reach the depths of the Valley of Suffering, the Cave of Terror and the Bloody Altar to perform the strange Shagnrgl ritual. In a pitiful but still living state, Fhtagn Ld once more resumes his place on the front line to guide his brothers and perhaps at last manage to make the enemies of the Empire quake in the boots, or at least a little.

Fhtagn Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 24th at 11:59 (GMT +2)
« Previous12Next »

2/17
Champ786 - Guru - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 20/06, 12:09

Dounia???
3/17
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 20/06, 13:27

A few things

1. The final mission is a bit exclusive isn't it? Vektor/C Wing/Dregn and Sunder are the only life manips in Vortex. 1 is unreachable for a new player and 2 are rather expensive for just one card (Both >4k). And the only cheap option has now been price manipped to hell.
Would have preferred more general missions (win x rounds with Vortex, win x games with Vortex etc) for a final mission Especially since 140 life points is substantial

2. Dounia! Are we getting any explanation as to why this card was exclusive to the french, were we ever going to be informed, what happens now--> Is she sellable, is their a recall of Dounia's?

It frustrates me that staff leave us in the dark over big things like this! Especially exclusive ways to obtain characters
4/17
Wakshaani - Titan English
Friday 20/06, 17:24

40 rounds with Ward? Time to fetch my sloggin' boots...
5/17
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 20/06, 18:05

@ Champ: Dounia is not related to LD or NB releases. Set your language to French, go to the comics and you'll understand.
@ wats_happenin: True, but the 140 LP is the last mission, meaning it doesn't expire, so it's doable, even with only one Sunder. That would take an awful lot of time, yes, but in that time, one could amass enough to get other Vortex life deducters (or they could simply ask friends for rental). My point is that we've had it worse. I'm just glad that we don't need to use another 3-powered card again in order to do a 40-rounder mission, Ward hg has 8 and is cheap, at least. About Dounia, yes, it's weird how they didn't publicly announce it, but I'm sure most other communities already know of her anyway. My guess is that, since UR is French-based, and the maker of the comic in question is also from there, that's why they opened it to the French first. Although that doesn't fully explain it.

Anyway, the Valley of Suffering, the Cave of Terror and the Bloody Altar sound so awesome, makes me wonder why they didn't use those as his missions' titles. They could have also used the Stadium of Death, whcih appears in Sekutor's bio.
6/17
LoD - Maven - - Hero English
Friday 20/06, 19:26

Who is Dounia http://urdb.kirlad.net/character.php?show=1084
7/17
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 21/06, 02:31

I'm glad to see the extra, secret missions again.
8/17
lion leo - Novice - lonely fighters English
Saturday 21/06, 12:24

9/17
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Saturday 21/06, 12:54

@ EA - CnR -: Read post #5.
10/17
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Saturday 21/06, 13:52

What extra secret missions?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals