The Messenger

The Messenger
Friday 20/06, 12:06
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
The Messenger
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 20/06, 12:06

With his last performance having not satisfied Dregn, Fhtagn Ld has sought advice from Heegrn Cr, back in the future. She has sent him to liberate the strength contained in the flag but to do that he must reach the depths of the Valley of Suffering, the Cave of Terror and the Bloody Altar to perform the strange Shagnrgl ritual. In a pitiful but still living state, Fhtagn Ld once more resumes his place on the front line to guide his brothers and perhaps at last manage to make the enemies of the Empire quake in the boots, or at least a little.

Fhtagn Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 24th at 11:59 (GMT +2)
« Previous12Next »

11/17
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 22/06, 08:56

It's one where you have to inflict a certain amount of damage with Negodz.
12/17
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Sunday 22/06, 12:33

@ Kefalo: I think it's about the extra clan mission clans get with each new LD release. Like, now Vortex got a 120 damage mission for Negodz. But... they've been coming normally, so I don't understand the "again" part. Only time they've been "missing" was with Dr Van Wesel, but that's because the Riots already got some clan missions aside the ones requiring you to win battles with them; plus, their cards already have at least a mission each (NB missions). However, I'm sure it'll be the same once Van Wesel comes around a second time.
14/17
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Wednesday 25/06, 21:12

His mission titles are kinda wack. "The one I need," and "I love him?" Since Heegrn is the one mentioned in hi bio, I can only assume it's her that has a crush on him....ewwwww...
15/17
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Thursday 26/06, 12:25

@ HipHoppa: Yeah, right? I mean, they could have gone with the Valley of Suffering, the Cave of Terror and the Bloody Altar. They could have also used the Stadium of Death, which appears in Sekutor's bio.
16/17
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Friday 01/08, 15:02

17/17
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Penumbra English
Friday 01/08, 15:21

Where my cr?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals