1* cards?
Saturday 21/06, 07:54
jerromy - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
31 messages
1* cards?
jerromy - Master - ⟽infinity⟾English - Saturday 21/06, 07:54

Now hear me out.
I been playing this game a long time. At fisrt i got why there was no 1* cards.
But with the new rules an game play an rooms why not alow them now?
The rule they would be admitted to tho be huge.
#1: you will only earn these cards in mission form like Ld but these mission will be clan only missions.
#2: these cards can not be sold or traded like Ld cards.
#3: Only one 1* card can be in a deck at any given time.
#4: these cards mission will be unlocked when you buy the cards an us them to to unlock the next mission an buy the next card of that clan. prity much if you collector of a clan you will get missions to unlock a 1* card.
#5: you cant lvl up a 1* card they are maxed when you get them.
Now i give a Exsample what a card would be like. I will use GHEIST cause its the only clan i have learned an mastered.

A 1* card 7 power/ 1 damage ability:Reprisal: + 1 life per damage bounes: Stop Opp. Ability

This card will activate mission by buying a +1 life per damage GHEIST card such a Dr Saw or Ernst. Then healing 3000 life then to 4000 life for the next mission.Then you get the card.
This makes it were players buying cards for a clan they like an getting new missions an a opption for a new card.
Also this new 1* card will open doors for more mix of decks usen cards with other cards they could not do before.
I do belive it is posible now for the rare lower clan cards. earned buy players who are dedicated to a clan.
post 1* card ideas.
« Previous1234Next »

31/31
jerromy - Master - ⟽infinity⟾ English
Saturday 05/07, 22:44

Bummp

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals