Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Current state of La Junta, Skeelz and Vortex in ELO?

Monday 23/06, 08:58
teeheemancer - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
teeheemancer - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 23/06, 08:58

How viable is Raven in ELO atm? Or Junta in ELO atm. As for Skeelz with Dounia in, does she make much of an impact? And is MONO Skeelz and Vortex any good? Seeing alot of half decks and some 2 card fillers with these two clans so was thinking if it can compete with the meta if played MONO.
« Previous12Next »

11/18
troll4663 - Hero - Open Casket English
Monday 07/07, 01:07

Ummm, what? They have great damage. Micheal, Tomas, Chiara, Carter, and Jay. Minerva can DR and wall simultaneously too so. They are very viable so don't pull them stunts.
12/18
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 07/07, 06:49

I'm agreeing with you Troll. I can get mono-Skeelz into the 1300's with casual playing. I think Skeelz is the best mono-deck out there for elo games.
13/18
Monday 07/07, 09:34

Skeelz genuinely is one of the best ELO monos, of course, up there with Junta, Jungo, and GHEIST. Their halfs are very versatile, however, their mono is really what, in my opinion makes them viable.
14/18
Soiuku - Imperator - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 08/07, 17:11

I'm going to have to disagree on that one.
Skeelz mono rarely runs Michael into anything other than DR's who don't care about his predictable self.
Jay is a bad card, only worth mentioning because his competition is mainly Dr Falkenstein and the Courage Based DR Kephren . . . while we CAN include Carter on the list of useable cards, he seldomly sees play thanks to his usually useless ability and the 4*'s and 5*'s kicking him out, even the 3*'s doing so.
Minerva has below average damage for a 5 but is a very good DR / Wall.
Almost every card in Skeelz has either below average damage or has the damage and is hindered by having abilities that do not help in most cases. Falkenstein , Sandro and Chiara Cr are some of the few instances where the abilities and damage are on par, but that is not enough in my opinion.
15/18
Soiuku - Imperator - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 08/07, 17:14

*Double Post, sorry*
Also, Belgosi isn't worth mentioning, because his ability is decidedly average for his Stats. There are frequently many clans with MUCH better Power Manip on lower star levels and equal or slightly less damage; IE Trish , Nellie , Tula , Noemi . . . and the list goes on.
16/18
Tuesday 08/07, 21:25

Ummm Jay is really good 11 damage for a 4*. Whatchu talking bout?
17/18
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 09/07, 01:38

11 Damage including fury on a 4* with 7 power with no help on winning the rounds. Cards like Nellie laugh at Jay, 2 Pillz on Nellie means 9 pillz on Jay for 11 damage lol.

With your top score of just over 1100, your ELO knowledge must be great!
18/18
Pingerz - Guru - Open Casket English
Thursday 10/07, 02:34

Shots fired.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals