Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Will an admin or mod please tell the ELO ban team....

Sunday 27/07, 10:46
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Sunday 27/07, 10:46

To ban some allstars? At least ban Saki...

Also Nabrissa is completely overpowered as well. To be honest the card is better than Diana by a lot. Unless you are going mono pussy, you wont pill very hard if u get SOA with Diana. With Nabrissa, you need to deal both her ability and her bonus, and her low star count. She is truly one of the best 2*s in the game right now and needs to be perma banned.

Who here agrees?

2/10

No me
3/10
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 27/07, 11:00

I think the player base has a good grip on banning one to three All Stars as they see fit.
4/10
Pingerz - Hero English
Sunday 27/07, 12:50

Meh.
5/10
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 27/07, 16:21

Sorry not on the same page
6/10
Nmba 1 Stunna - Guru - City Of The Gods English
Monday 28/07, 16:37

How about just don't permaban cards out of the blue during an ELO period
7/10
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Wednesday 20/08, 22:25

@thoazal

How is that logic any different when applied to any other clan?

The All Stars have about 10 cards that are either overpowered or competitive, i could name them but honestly, at what point does it not resonate that Saki Marina and Randy and Crazy Carlo should be perma banned? they literally can make the strongest half deck in the gamer right now. Just compare those 4 to say, any Bangers lineup and tell me they are balanced
8/10
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 20/08, 23:47

9/10
bokneehog - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 21/08, 00:28

@Jamox loool
@AGPrinz This is only an issue because its a fluke week and 3 of them were unbanned, theyre not nearly as OP when at least one is banned
10/10

@AGPrinz nope, they are not the strongest, nor overpowered. Based on my personal experience, I used that half deck against a mono La Junta deck, and I was raped. When I changed deck consisting of Roots/Nightmare, I'm the one now that rapes such half deck lol. Well the thing is, all cards can be quite dangerous. It depends upon the player who plays with the deck, playing style and card preference. If they coupled cards with the best strategies available plus complex mindgames, bluffs and anticipation, they can surely emerge as the victor in a battle regardless of the cards they use. Well, there are really overpowered cards, but the staff already knew their potential prowess and perma-banned them. If you really want to ban those four cards, well you can as for the community to do it in the next voting lol

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals