.@< snail players

.@< snail players
Sunday 20/01/2008, 17:59
Sullemunk - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
.@< snail players
Sullemunk - Hero - CrimsonEnglish - Sunday 20/01/2008, 17:59

What is the worse thing that can happen in this game?
You guessed it! Getting stuck with those slooow players that wait untill the last second before taking an action..
This is extra desturbing when playing in a tournament and you are on the top 10 of the list...
Can't they make the timmer go twice as fast during the tournament to stop those snails from making you drop 10 - 20 places in the lack of battles played?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Ninja-zero - Legend English
Monday 21/01/2008, 00:26

Really for me I've been able to get an opponent in like less than 20 sec every time but maybe that's just lucky because the others accepted fast but seriously I also hate how they don't do any thing and the time goes out and although you win you only get like 10 points when you could've gotten like 30
12/17
WarriorDudeAB - Hero - aussie battler's English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 20:58

Hell yea they should make the time twice as fast 4 tournaments
13/17
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 23:23

well if you think of it even if they speed up the clock its not going to help that much there going to do it for everyone so its just like playing with slow players just a little faster as fast plays still get two or more battles on you. I say speed up the clock after it gets to the half way point so it helps the people that are playing slow players but still makes it fa but don't change it completely.
14/17
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 08:32

Supposedly the best way to avoid a slow player, is to await a challenge rather than send them out, because players who actively challenge are more likely to desire to play

but this doesn't strike me as an event of any sort, and more like a complaining session.
is there going to be an event organized around this argument?
perhaps a speed tournament where players need to play, and only have 10 seconds once their notified to make their move?

ofcorse, i don't know how one could organize a tournament like that without seeing each computer...
15/17
Inactive - Novice English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 10:18

Yes, I am extremely annoyed by players taking 2 min to play. If you are in a tourney you would want to go fast!
16/17
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 10:43

From 22 to 88.. I blacklisted that player after that
17/17
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 11:56

@Nude: You're right about this being a complaining session, but at the same time, complaining IS the event. Where else would this thread be more appropriatly placed? Surely not in the Strategy and Tactics heading.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals