offline Gectou4 Legend  
Friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

Hello smiley

I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.

You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.

It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

===============
BUG LIST : 5 / September / 2015
===============
- Nothing critical
===============

edited by Goralion friday 17/02/2017, 15:54

offline Dante_The_Dark Colossus A POR LA SIGUIENTE CR
Tuesday 20/02, 12:24

Unable to play. I was in the middle of a combat (expiring lost) and the game says something a problem that if persist I must check my internet connecton, but my connection isn't the problem because any other thing in UR and any other site works fine.

offline Dante_The_Dark Colossus A POR LA SIGUIENTE CR
Tuesday 20/02, 13:56

It works again. I can play.

available GTron_DvF Guru Masters of Battle
Tuesday 20/02, 14:04

Guess I was looking in the wrong spot, sorry.

offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Tuesday 20/02, 23:37

I have a 25* deck and none of the cards have the "banned from T1 play" emblem on them. When I try to enter T1 DT, it says my deck isn't the right format.

Tuesday 20/02, 23:42

Figured it out...
Judge Lynch is banned from tourney play, but it's not showing the DT banned graphics on his card.

offline Raitei WMD Imperator Wise Men Distracted
Yesterday at 09:08

Can UR management please look into the timeout bug? The match freezes and you timeout. Lost a DT because of this...

13:24 Tourney Tourney Type 1 ..you lost by timeout against NinjaFight4159, KosAzar (12-1) - you received : 0 points and 0 clintz
13:21 Tourney Tourney Type 1 ..you beat NinjaFight4159, KosAzar (9-0) - you received : 20 points and 35 clintz

1 DANDY 488 pts E X C A L I B U R 27 fights + 1 Credit + 3 gold Tokenz + 3 silver Tokenz + 3 bronze Tokenz

2 Raitei WMD Wise Men Distracted 486 pts 28 fights + 1 Credit + 2 gold Tokenz + 3 silver Tokenz + 3 bronze Tokenz

Yesterday at 21:13

In Chrome on the PC, I'm not seeing any of the EFC room symbols on any of the cards in My Collection nor in My Deck.
Hoping this is not as designed.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.