Tournament Bug

Tournament Bug
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 19:43
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Tournament Bug
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Tuesday 29/01/2008, 19:43

We are aware of the bug that is currently plauging the Daily Tournaments. It should be fixed soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

StormWhisper
« Previous12Next »

11/14
FalSeGods - Titan English
Friday 01/02/2008, 18:48

This bugg happened 2da i had way over wut kate told me and im mad and i havent even recived the reward it sayd i earned from that
12/14
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 05/02/2008, 23:09

Its really hard to concentrate on the daily tourney when the score arent refreshing immediately. its hard to check whether im doing okay or not since the score board is not really showing the current scores

hope the bug will be fixed soon...
13/14
Stalkingdemon - Guru English
Wednesday 06/02/2008, 03:39

I experienced that too zahmet the spamming of the challenge bug.

i also experiencing a bug when you use the auto challenge.
what its supposed to do is keep challenging other player till someone will accept. but i noticed that no one is accepting for about 2 mins or so...
then i noticed that my points was deducted -10 points meaning i have abadoned a match, which i didnt.
happens too me all the time.
14/14
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 06/02/2008, 07:05

We have just been noticed on the "quick battle" bug. (we never experienced it before)
We'll fix it asap.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals