I'm a noob! I have a question
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 20:39
Tracid420 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
I'm a noob! I have a question
Tracid420 - Veteran English - Tuesday 29/01/2008, 20:39

Hey guys!
I have 2 quick questions. I bought some credits and I am wondering if it is better to buy the 8 card pack or the 3. I know its more efficient to buy the 8 packs but... do I have a better chance of getting a rarer card by buying the smaller packs? Will I get better cards buying the small pack?
question #2
Now that I have 20 something cards I was wondering can I make a deck or something to take into battle? Or does it randomly select 4 from all my cards? I mean I had a few cards built up and could win some battles with. now I have a bunch of level 1 cards and if I put those up against a level 8 or up player his cards are gonna smash me. Any thoughts on this?
Tracid

2/10
DFX - Hero English
Tuesday 29/01/2008, 23:50

1) You have a better chance of getting a rare in the 8 card pack since you're guaranteed at least one rare. As for the 3 card packs, you're not guaranteed a rare, so it's all luck. However, with the 3 card packs you can limit the clans the cards come from. And if you only want the newest cards, there's a pack for that too.

2) You only need a minimum of 8 cards for a deck, and you can choose which cards to put in your deck. As for the level 1 cards, you can go train them in the training room. Even if they lose, they get a lot of experience.
3/10
WarriorDudeAB - Hero - aussie battler's English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 00:34

Question#1:U could get the smaller pack cuz 1 of them my give u a Leader but if u get the 8 pack u have more of a chance get better cards and u also get a rare card aswell.
Question#2:No i don't think that u can build a deck cuz i've never been able 2 soo....
4/10
Tracid420 - Veteran English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 04:43

Thanks for the tips guys.

DFX - there is a training room?
5/10
0UC K-Ryder - Master
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 06:19

There is a room called the lost warehouse, which has higher XP gain for your un evolved cards
tip: dont go in that room to try and win battles, that really annoys everyone who trys to evolve thier cards

@warrior dude: you can make custom decks in the my collection pro link
6/10
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 07:04

Yea theres a training room
7/10
DFX - Hero English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 07:14

There are two of them, but you have to be level 10+
8/10
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 07:37

The training rooms are the Lost Warehouses. They are set so no matter if your card wins or if you win the battle, you get double exp pts. Also playing high stars vs low stars gives you bonus exp pts.

So, here a breakdown of xp gained per battle: (all #'s are +/- 10)
=(0) * Difference: 240 (w/Vansaar (R): ~292)
1*: 285 (~346)
2*: 360 (~436)
3*: 435 (~530)
4*: 500 (actually 510, but this only happens with 1* vs. 5*, and the 1* levels at 500).

I hope this helps you. Also in the warehouses, play evo, which is basically playing 6 pills for the first turn in the first round 0 in the next round then 6 then 0. the person with the second turn in the first round plays the opposite, 0-6-0-6. This ensures that all cards get played and each one gets exp pts. it helps eveyone level faster. Again, I hope this helps you out some, if you are lvl 10 or once you reach lvl 10 if you would like to apply to a guild, please consider Shinigami Society. I'm almost always on to help people in need and I will be starting some low priced Auctions soon along with some card giveaways and other ways to get good cards for reasonable prices less than market. I know this isn't a recruiting thread mods, but I'm also giving useful info, so I hope this will be accepted. Thanks, and good luck everyone.
9/10
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 10:17

Kk thanx SS - Ryuk
10/10
0UC K-Ryder - Master
Thursday 31/01/2008, 00:07

Ph, and you shouldn't play pillz on maxed cards

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals