Tournament Pairings for Round 1 and Round 2

Sunday 03/02/2008, 22:09
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 03/02/2008, 22:09

So the action's really heating up as most of our Pod 1s go into round 2 and Pod 2s are just beginning.

For Pod 2s: If you do not have a full pod of 8, only 1 player from that pod will go up to the final 4. If you have a full pod of 8 then 2 players will go up.

Also, anyone who has a Brazilian Opponent: There is a Festival going on in the early part of the week which will be keeping our Brazilian players very busy. Please be patient with them. If for some reason this creates a horrible schedule conflict, special arrangements can be made.

If for some reason you registered, paid, and I left you out, please notify me immediately. We had one DQ for failure to return the card in US Dailies Pod 2 and Monoclan Pod 2. This forced me to step in in Monoclan Pod 2 as a 6th. My deck has been chosen since before the Tournament so despite having "insider knowledge" rest assured I did not chose my clan to purposely screw with my Opponent.

That said Pairings for Round 2 (or Round 1 in some cases) are now up.

Pod 1: US Dailies.
Round 2

OUC_Pein vs Daexen WMD
Packerfan vs DreDre2010

Pod 2: US Dailies

CBM_Mostarda vs Kiooo_hs
Cel Mostrada vs Vanter
Sr Marinho vs gto0_hs

US ELO:
Pod 1
0Vman vs Phyllyp LOA
Captain Kronos vs Daexen WMD

Pod2
8BA-LoA vs kiooo_hs
Vanter vs DMOC
Dummyuser vs LargeMargeLoA
Baron WMD vs gto0_HS

MonoClan US
Pod 1:
OET-Jade (Rescue) vs RG365 LoA (Rescue)
Broken Dreamz (GHIEST) vs Vanter (Uppers)

(Cont)
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Raynos - Guru English
Monday 04/02/2008, 17:28

@Dark eagle, i cant find your name anywhere, pm me please so we can fight ,
12/13
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 04/02/2008, 20:39

Offical Changes to the schedule.

LargeMargeLOA vs Daddy Strauss (DQed)

LargeMargeLOA advances.

CMB-Miguel: The only ELO rule you are allowed to ignore in Mono Clan is the Weekly Ban. I should have made that more clear. Hence why the matches are in the Danger Zone, not the ELO room. I realized putting them in the ELO room would be problematic.

Also It seems you would have been put into a non-existant Pod 3 for US ELO. Please send me a card so your clintz can be refunded.

Raynos: Sorry. Someone had to fight him. You got paired again him. Blame my software.

StormWhisper
13/13
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 04/02/2008, 20:55

Correction #2 Daddy Strauss Was NOT DQed. It was my mistake. LargeMargeLOA you are still fighting him.

StormWhisper

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals