A new event
Saturday 09/02/2008, 15:11
cheese_14 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
A new event
cheese_14 - Imperator English - Saturday 09/02/2008, 15:11

This event that im hosting is called "THE CHANCE EVENT"

first you must be thinking OMG HES A SCAMMER, the answe to that is NO, I've already run a tounrey and all the winners got their prizes and if i dont do what i say the admins/mods can ban me

there are 10 slots, to enter all you do is send me a card for 50 clintz and you're in, i will send you a number (if youre the first person i will give u the number 1, the 2ns a number 2) and so on from 1-10. The card can be as bad or good as you like, once i get 10 people i shall put in the numbers into this random number generator:

LINK: http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm

from 1-10 and it will pick a number, the number that is picked will be the person who wins, when you win you get 9 cards out of 10 (i shall keep 1 for organising the even BUT if u think me keeping 1 card is unfair i shall give all 10 to the winner)

Post here if you've entered and what card you're entering, any questions you can post here or PM me, take a chance, you might win big!
« Previous1234Next »

31/32
geofree789 - Imperator English
Monday 11/02/2008, 21:17

I will pick Fifty, Erpeto, Kati, Eve, Marina, Phonos, Gina Glitt, and Dean
thank you
32/32
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Tuesday 12/02/2008, 09:21

Your wish is my command, all those cards are on private sale to you, the rest are on pri9vate sale to skev

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals