Tournament Pairings Feb 10th - Feb 16th

Sunday 10/02/2008, 20:16
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
27 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 10/02/2008, 20:16

A lot has happened this week, we've confirmed some of our Top 4 players from some of the events and they'll now be playing for prizes! Congratz to all our winners.

We also had some DQs this week. Some people failed to report their Monoclan picks, some attempted to cheat, and some people got themselves blacklisted so they couldn't complete their matches. If you get blacklisted for any reason you will be immediately DQed. If you are top 4 and get blacklisted you forfeit your prize and the 5th place player will move up into 4th, and everyone below you will move up one rank.

DO NOT FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR MONOCLAN TEAMS FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

That is so vitally important, and knowledge I must have for pairings. Failure to do so may allow your opponent to take your place. This is mostly subject to me catching it in time. It's your responsibility to keep up with this, not mine. It's best just to do it when you report your wins.

Pairings for next week will follow. There is some holdup in some of the matches as some of the players got caught up in school work and contacted me informing of such. Since I am a firm believer that school work comes before games, (Well yes.. when I was 13, I didn't believe that either.. but that's neither here nor there), I've made allowances for that person to go one more week to try and challenge his opponent. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause the other players.

StormWhisper
« Previous123Next »

21/27
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Thursday 14/02/2008, 07:40

So storm is it ok if we battle when were both online as we both won?
22/27
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Friday 15/02/2008, 13:50

I got very lucky with packerfan007..
23/27
earn - Senior English
Saturday 16/02/2008, 21:44

There goes pein being modest and nice
24/27
Sunday 17/02/2008, 08:09

@earn..XD
25/27
thisrocks - Senior - The DesTroYer English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 08:10

26/27
Phyllyp - Master English
Sunday 17/02/2008, 09:01

Ya'll better watch out for Daxen WMD... he's a tough egg to crack.
27/27
Sunday 17/02/2008, 11:38

Yup he is.. i got very lucky to win over him

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals