Tournament Pairings Feb 17th to Feb 23rd

Sunday 17/02/2008, 20:28
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 17/02/2008, 20:28

This past week has seen a lot of action. We've got people ready to fight for first and second places and a lot of top 4 slots have been secured.

US Dailies:

Congratulations to OUC_Pien he is now in the running for 1st place and some big prizes! Crs, 50k clints + 50% of the pot could be yours (And I sound like a game show host).

Pod 1:

Pod 1 is on Vacation while Pod 2 catches up.

Pod 2:

Pod 2 is on Vacation. One of the matches needed to be given an extension due to one of the matches had a player on vacation. This match should be settled next week.

US ELO:

Daexen WMD blazes a trail into contender for first place! Congratulations are in order.

Pod 1:

On Vacation while Pod 2 catches up.

Pod 2:

On Vacation. Once again I had to give extensions due to players being completely unable to catch one another. Both made a sufficient effort in my eyes to contact each other and tried very hard to meet up to play. So they were granted an extension.

US Monoclan Pod1:

Ah the messy messy Pod 1. Here, I had to make a very difficult decision. This is one of those times where I had to make a command decision, where I felt like one of the players had not made any sort of real effort to contact their opponent. As such the match was awarded to someone else.

Vanter and OET-Jade Congratulations. You are in the Top 4 of US Monoclan!

Pairings:

Vanter (All Stars) vs OET-Jade (Nightmare)
RG365 (Roots) vs Broken Dreamz (GHEIST)

RG365 abd Broken Dreamz will be playing for Slot 3.
« Previous1234Next »

21/34
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Tuesday 19/02/2008, 20:12

I'm still curious about the special prize that all the entrants get. When will this happen?
22/34
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 22/02/2008, 11:44

RG365: It happens as soon as I get told what it is.

Cheese_14: If it helps you don't have to play him anytime soon. You're second place. Raven can't take that away from you But he might. So keep an eye on him. I hear he's eeeevil.

Or maybe that's me... <.< >.>

StormWhisper
23/34
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Friday 22/02/2008, 17:35

Im against evil *cue dramatic music* i really can't wait, sotrm or Raven im not really bothered when we get these but anyone know the time we getting our prizes for being top 4 of the gorup?
24/34
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 23/02/2008, 01:03

Maybe a card around 1 mill? lol..
who knows.. If I can choose, not too expensive Cr card, I want Manon Cr.. (that's not too expensive, it's really expensive.. ) I think Manon Cr picture is the best artwork in UR.
my first goal is to get her.. after that Lyse Teria Cr.
25/34
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Saturday 23/02/2008, 07:10

Lol im not expecting any great crs like Manon at only this stage Tanto, but you never know, tis always good to be optimistic. I just hope im not in a group with Raven and 1f-Angelo in the next round!
26/34
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Saturday 23/02/2008, 10:54

I hope i won be against a good player anytime soon..XD i hope i get Lyse Teria Cr(100% i won get that in this round..XD)
27/34
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 23/02/2008, 18:26

If I could choose I'd pick a Lao Cr just to complete my fpc collection, that or a Dragan Cr so I can make a decent Sentinel deck
28/34
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 23/02/2008, 20:28

Ok.. so General Announcement. I should have made this sooner. Anyone playing against CBP_Fojtik this week. Your matches have been given an extension. Fojtik is without internet save at work this week, and I told him it would not be necessary to stay after work to play people. It's not fair to him or his opponents.

Cheese_14: I should know soon. Bigbivi and I are working on that now. Bivi is actually just now sending me the prize money for 1st place, and the CRs should follow.

OUC_Pien: Well it'll be the top 4 from all the nations. I suspect you'll be up against some great players really soon. I know there was a huge turnout on the French Side, so we could be waiting on them a little while, but you can bet the guys that made it up there are gonna be the best of the best

StormWhisper
29/34
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Sunday 24/02/2008, 03:54

@storm..XD french side is too strong..i hope they got a very lame draw against me and the random is with me..XD
30/34
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Sunday 24/02/2008, 11:27

I just hope random stops hating me by then

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals