Collateral Damage, episode 2

Wednesday 27/02/2008, 10:21
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 27/02/2008, 10:21

Thanks to the surprise intervention of La Junta, Kolos's attack was successfully repelled. With the help of Bryan and his men, will the Sentinel manage to get back on top? Find out in the second installment of Collateral Damage! Happy reading!
« Previous123Next »

21/25
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 21:23

Actually, I think the new cards come out every other Friday shortly after noon (Paris, GMT +1), which is 6AM on the east coast for those of us in the states. Also, the release of the new cards don't always come out at an exact time. Sometimes it earlier, sometimes later. Usually by the time that I'm up, the cards have been out for awhile and I'm able to see their fully leveled stats.
22/25
M0hamed - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 21:40

I hope that rock guy is the new person for Nightmare and tena from ula water might be the new collector cause he might die against Kolos lolz jk
23/25
soliuz - Imperator English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 22:04

He looks more like metal in my point of view, and hes probably like a hot dog not a cheese Burger no layers : P
24/25
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Thursday 28/02/2008, 23:11

What time do the new cards come out???? It's 12:10AM in France and they aren't in the packs yet?!?!?!?!?
25/25
3M Andrei 3x - Senior - Urban United English
Friday 29/02/2008, 08:34

I love comics

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals