In the employ of evil

In the employ of evil
Friday 29/02/2008, 09:13
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
In the employ of evil
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 29/02/2008, 09:13

The Nightmare Clan welcome Erzsebet, an old Lady who’s a lot more dangerous than she looks, and Glorg, Ielena’s devoted servant. Meanwhile, the Fang Pi Clang are also boosting their numbers with the arrival of Yusuke and Hattori, two first-rate recruits.
Get these characters in the shop’s Action, Danger and New Bloodpacks.
« Previous12345Next »

41/46
TheScathed - Hero English
Monday 03/03/2008, 09:34

@Alien: Nightmare was incredibly weak before Kolos and the others came along. Heck, Freaks were stringer than Nightmare before Kolos and Glorg came along.
42/46
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 03/03/2008, 11:09

Now I found it that Nightmare too powerful.
last time I against Nightmare, with Dieter and Glorg..
that's too hard.. I have 2 damage reducer, but it's useless agianst them
43/46
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Monday 03/03/2008, 19:32

I've noticed that the banner ads for the packs list all three types to find the cards in, even though usually they are only in two of these packs. This bothers me some.
44/46
death-_angel - Hero English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 11:53

I rekon we need some more All Stars and Ulu Watu;; and also a new Leader (IM GETTING BORED OF THEM)
45/46
FalSeGods - Titan English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 19:47

Glorg rocks love it when i get him with Kolos maks ppl think hes bluffign with glurg then blam half thee life goes bye bye
46/46
johnnysay - Titan English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 20:40

@toddy,,, eh,,, Ulu Watu is good for now,,, ido believe we need new Junkz,,, haven't seem them in a while now,,,,, as for all0star,,,eh,,,, they're ok i guess,,,,, Montana would be one to mention tho,,, they only got but a few high power cards,,,, n i agree,,, a new Leader would be koo.

@sexy,,,, lol

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals