Special Offer for American Players!

Monday 03/03/2008, 12:48
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
35 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 03/03/2008, 12:48

Receive 10 extra credits for FREE! When you purchase credits using the SMS payment option.
Our payment partners, Allopass, are pleased to offer this deal to all American players to highlight the recently launched SMS payment option in the United States. The extra credits will be automatically added to every purchase made by SMS, via your Cell phone, save 20% today! Read more at http://www.urban-rivals.com/special/smsus/
« Previous1234Next »

31/35
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 02:45

@admins..if you need to know sumthing about cellphone or sms service in malaysia i gladly will search all over the internet ..
32/35
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 07:19

When isit malaysia's turn.....
33/35
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 07:39

UR isn't the one making the SMS available in the US. It is thier SMS code partner Allopass.
34/35
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 08:35

Any admins can contact me for the sms option..i really want it to be in malaysia so i can have a larger collection and gives your more money
35/35
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 10:46

We dont manage SMS directly. We CANNOT decide wich country will have SMS next. (it might even be blocked by the country's laws).
Be assured that we would LOVE to open all countries, but again, we do not decide.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals