End of the Game

End of the Game
Monday 03/03/2008, 14:27
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
103 messages
End of the Game
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 03/03/2008, 14:27

Two of the city’s most celebrated sportsmen have today decided to draw their careers to a close. Next Monday Lamar and Chad Bread will leave Clint City for good.
From March 10, Lamar and Chad Bread will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them may continue to use them as normal.
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

101/103
King Trex Cr - Hero English
Monday 10/03/2008, 00:37

Wow dude u seem like u had a complet mood swing .....that was just my opinon aparently we have diffent ones sorry gosh and yes tha whole definition thing is wat i said i can pretty much garentee that u didnt have 90k when u were on LV 1 or or even LV 15.
102/103
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Monday 10/03/2008, 00:57

@King Trex: Why are you so upset? Just because you didn't happen to have either of the cards to become new Crs doesn't mean others who were lucky enough to have them shouldn't take advantage. You should stop complaining and do something about it instead.
103/103
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 10/03/2008, 04:01

This thread is not meant for flaming each other..
so..keep your cool people..
everyone has their ups and downs..we just have to make the most out of every situation to get the better out of them..both good ones, and bad ones..

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals