A ......Corny Event?

A ......Corny Event?
Saturday 08/03/2008, 05:54
Drain WMD - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
A ......Corny Event?
Drain WMD - Guru English - Saturday 08/03/2008, 05:54

Me And Soliuz Are making an event together.
You will answer these questions and the first 2 people who can answer them correctly will win one of the following
Alec
Marco
Kerry

Soliuz Questions
1. whose leroy jenkins the original

2. In fresh prince of bel air who was the guess star of I, whoops, there it is first name starts with a d last starts with c

3. What was Bill cosby's favorite treat in the Bill cosby show

My Questions
4 Which Character Has the same name as a nintendo character?

5Whos Stats are 3/4 in the final Evolotion?

6 What card can beat a dj korr with his bonus and no pills
and its final stats are 7/5?

Why we made this we were bored
« Previous123Next »

21/30
Geforcer - Guru English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 22:02

But I think I should be on the first place because Eve (7/5) would be ahead of Dj Corr for just 1 point. Dj Corr has 8+8(bonus)-10(Eve's ability)=6, and Eve would have 7. But against Petra (7/5) Dj Corr would be squashed. Dj Corr would have 8-5(Petra's bonus -8 min 3)= ONLY 3 because Petra's ability (SOB) would stop Dj Corr's bonus! And Petra would have 7. That's more than twice attack more!

If you reconsider, and put me on the first place, I will take Marco. If not, I will take Ashigaru.

Thank you.
22/30
Geforcer - Guru English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 22:02

But I think I should be on the first place because Eve (7/5) would be ahead of Dj Corr for just 1 point. Dj Corr has 8+8(bonus)-10(Eve's ability)=6, and Eve would have 7. But against Petra (7/5) Dj Corr would be squashed. Dj Corr would have 8-5(Petra's bonus -8 min 3)= ONLY 3 because Petra's ability (SOB) would stop Dj Corr's bonus! And Petra would have 7. That's more than twice attack more!

If you reconsider, and put me on the first place, I will take Marco. If not, I will take Ashigaru.

Thank you.
23/30
Drain WMD - Guru English
Saturday 08/03/2008, 22:16

Geforcer pick your prize.
24/30
Violet Skies - Guru - White Butterfly English
Sunday 09/03/2008, 00:45

@Geforcer the question was what card can beat dj corr cr and has 7/5 stats.. it doesnt say you have to defeat him by just 1pt...i dont get why you think you should be on the first place just because of that...

if anything question 5 asking "whos Stats are 3/4 in the final Evolotion?" could have mean list all the 3/4 cards which mean i should be first if that was the case

anyway i will take Kerry since marco and Ashigaru are both gone
thanks for the event guys
25/30
Gryazzie - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 09/03/2008, 01:17

I'm a lil too late am i?
26/30
Geforcer - Guru English
Sunday 09/03/2008, 01:17

ImDesigner, you are right. Sorry to all.
Thanks for this event.
27/30
PL_WILSON - Imperator English
Sunday 09/03/2008, 11:26

I take the remaining prize....
thank you guys....
28/30
PL_WILSON - Imperator English
Monday 10/03/2008, 06:12

When do we get our prize?
29/30
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 16/03/2008, 21:48

Wakokoko! remaining prize daw o, hehe!
30/30
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 17/03/2008, 11:26

I think next time you do this, instead of it being first come, first serve, you should set a start time for answers(However, i believe people would fail to read that, and instead just answer immediately anyway.

a start time, as in ask the questions, and set the date to be something like Wednesday, 12:00pm GM -5

i think it'd be interesting, because then it'd be a race with a start time, instead of a just happened to be passing by when...

Good questions though, i found them rather amusing.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals