Fantastic Team !!!!!

Friday 14/03/2008, 20:56

The fights from Clint City become more bloodiest .Sentinel and Rescue barely can face the battles against G.H.E.I.S.T. ,Nightmare and others villains teams even they have powerful allies.But from nowhere,over the night,
no one knowing from were they come,a new team appeared.They are the Fantastic Team!!!!

I hope you liked the intro of Fantastic Team but they are not real.fantastic Team is a series of 10 Urban Rivals custom cards made by me using characters from Fantastic Four.

You can see them at this link
and if you want you can use them as avatar.
I hope is not a problem if i made and post them but this is just fan art.
Critics and opinions are welcome and i hope you like my custom cards and the Fantastic Team

Wednesday 19/03/2008, 08:44

If you wouldn't mind, its sometime fun to mix it up. Ryuk some days then yours and so fourth. Can't use the same thing all your life not really fun.

Wednesday 19/03/2008, 11:15

I reuploaded,here is the link

Wednesday 19/03/2008, 12:22

Hey i also made some cards....can i show them!!!!!!

Wednesday 19/03/2008, 13:11

There is no problem.just put the links and details about them.
i made another custom card character used is Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown the main character of the game.
I hope you like!!!

Wednesday 19/03/2008, 14:52

As now ive got the permission to show my they are!!!!
ive made them with paint...coz i had less they r not rendered.....and plz enjoy watchin em'-------

Bodenpower cr----

Jay z /-banger card ----

t pain..a banger card-----

mastarr...a fang pi card----

sasuke...fang pi card-----

Wolf blade....ghiest card----

war Wolf...ghiest card-----

Methane cr...a 6 star card-----

Peeler cr...a 6 star card-----

Onik cr--------

Hawk..pic is of Murphy----

gohan...a sentinal card-------

well.. thats all for this time..ill come up with more.......if u like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday 19/03/2008, 16:54

They are looking good even if were made in made a good job i don't think i could modify like that in shouldn't make you folder private because it's hard to navigate between the pictures.
when you make others cards you can post them here if you want.

Thursday 20/03/2008, 11:40

Nefram cna you make your own original card. That would be awesome.

Reply to this subject