Marina Lottery
Saturday 15/03/2008, 18:10
Ninja-zero - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Marina Lottery
Ninja-zero - Legend English - Saturday 15/03/2008, 18:10

I'm holding a lottery for Marina
one ticket costs 500 clintz and you can buy as many as you'd like I'll be contacting a admin or mod to have them choose who gets the card if you're afraid of biased opinions and I need at least 12 tickets to be bought for me to begin
« Previous12Next »

11/15
breakpoint - Hero English
Tuesday 18/03/2008, 06:24

@ 0- JP: lolz
12/15
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Tuesday 18/03/2008, 13:22

If you can't sell the card back then this obviously is not the thing for you. You have no other way of transferring 500 clintz to him.
13/15
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Tuesday 18/03/2008, 15:15

Just sell him a card for 500 + cost of the card....................
14/15
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Tuesday 18/03/2008, 18:13

Postal don't type in all caps. If you can't sell a card back it doesn't mean you can't enter. It just means you can't get your clintz back.
You said "There are people who don't want to waste cash on a game" well to the ones that do spend cash, its not wasting. Would it be right to say, there are people who don't want to waste money to buy you food? What if you went to a sporting event, and you saw a hot dog marked for 3dollars, but you know it is worth 1dollar, you haven't ate anything since 5am the other day. Would you buy it? Yes or no? Theres a two dollar difference would it be a waste?
15/15
Ninja-zero - Legend English
Sunday 23/03/2008, 21:56

Bump

so 0-JP, Breakpoint, 0-FS, SS Ryuk- EVO, Capn Clintz are you guys in?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals