?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Sunday 16/03/2008, 17:10
Baron Brixius - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black RavensEnglish - Sunday 16/03/2008, 17:10

For a limited time, I'm making UR Card avatar pictures. I've created a UR card of Ryuk for my avatar picture. If anyone else would like a picture in this format, I'd be glad to make you one for a small fee. I wouldn't need any more than maybe 1500 clintz or a card of equal worth for the very best quality I can produce. Let me know if you'd like a custom UR card picture. All you need to do is send me a link to the picture you want as the card, tell me what you want the stats, rarity, ability, level, and clan to be, and make a payment. I work pretty quickly and will have the picture ready within a day most of the time.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
dj_hamster - Titan English
Wednesday 19/03/2008, 11:21

Sorry....ss_ryuk evo....and capn clintz..i didnt knew it....sorry!!!!!!!!1
12/14
Fatecalling - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 20/03/2008, 23:22

Well..i would like that but how do you make them and what info would you need?
13/14
Kordrun - Imperator - Shinigami Society English
Saturday 22/03/2008, 01:58

If you would like a card, feel free to send me a PM with a link to the picture that you want on the card, the rarity of the card, the stats you want on the card, the abilities, what clan, and the level. I will forward the information to Ryuk and basically play the middle man for this.
14/14
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 13:30

I'm back

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals