Climb levels to get Leaders

Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:06
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:06

You might have already noticed that Leaders are not available in packs from the shop anymore. Relax, they haven't gone Collector. To get them the only thing you have to do is climb levels. Every 5 levels, between level 5 to 50 you'll get one free Leader. And to make this even better, we are also very happy to announce 3 new Leaders: Vholt, Eklore and Eyrik. Visit http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=leaders to learn more.
« Previous12345Next »

41/46
Twee of LOA - Imperator English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 14:17

Is there any way to get a decent percentage of the money we sunk on leaders back? i was in the process of level 2 vansaars, and then i just got another...andi'd like to make some profit, haa
42/46
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint Staff English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 14:19

After we introduced the new system awarding free Leaders for passing levels some players have encountered bugs: Leaders being awarded multiple times or not received at all.

We are in the process of correcting these bugs:
-- If you have not received Leaders that you should have, a link to them will appear on the home page within a few hours.
-- If you received duplicates that are still in your collection, they are being eliminated except for one copy.
-- If you sold or bought Leaders obtained "for free" on the Market between the implementation of the system and the blocking of Leaders sales, we will not annul these transactions (this concerns only a few transactions).
-- If your Deck was reduced to fewer than eight cards after multiple Leaders were removed, a random Deck was composed from your characters.

In all cases you will receive a message telling you whether Kate has made changes to your account
43/46
Logomantos - Moderator - The BeSharps Deutsch
Thursday 27/03/2008, 15:04

But i can safely buy/sell leaders when the market for them reopens tomorrow, right?
44/46
UC-lactus - Novice Português
Thursday 27/03/2008, 15:06

Just 2 question i reached lvl 20 a few days ago do i recieve Leader Bridget or i wiil have to go lvl 25 for another

and if i receive how do i recieve?
45/46
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 15:15

Kudos to the admins for addressing the issue of multiples. Folks who immediately dumped theirs on the market still benefit, but I can see how its unfair to strip cards from people who thought they were purchasing legitimate copies. I'll lose a few spares of Eyrik, but it's a small price to pay to see all of the unearned dupes of Vholt go away.
46/46
Joe Dirt - Guru English
Thursday 27/03/2008, 15:49

Pumpkin owns!

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals