Issues with receiving your leaders

Wednesday 26/03/2008, 23:40
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Wednesday 26/03/2008, 23:40

While this was posted in the forums under the leaders topic, I personally am already tired of getting emails about this subject.

Sending me an in game email (ie StormWhisper) is NOT contacting customer service. I'm just going to redirect you to contact customer service.

If you have gone to the correct page to receive your Leader. Gotten the little message box that says "Your gift has been received" and did NOT get your Leader. Or if you got 2 of the same Leader (Ie 2 Timbers and 0 Vansaars). You will have to contact Customer Service to get the issue resolved.

While I (and other moderators and Admins) can and are more than willing to help you with a great many things in this game.. this is not one of them. You must contact customer service to have any issues with receiving your leaders resolved.

StormWhisper
« Previous12Next »

11/15
the jr mlg - Veteran English
Saturday 29/03/2008, 20:35

I didnt get the my Leader yet is it taking its time?
12/15
WarriorDudeAB - Hero - aussie battler's English
Sunday 30/03/2008, 03:40

I really need 2 sell my leaders cuz ive got 2 many of em wen u can sell em again sum1 plz tell me thanx
13/15
Apostel - Hero Deutsch
Sunday 30/03/2008, 07:45

Still doesnt works ..i thought a ''few hours'' now its 3 days
14/15
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Sunday 30/03/2008, 08:06

So.... when are the Leaders going to be on the market again?
15/15
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 30/03/2008, 09:37

@apostel: I checked your Collection and you got your leaders already.. I don't see what is your issue.
@TheScathed: now.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals