Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Is it against the rules to REFUSE challenges?

Wednesday 29/11/2006, 03:50
BodeCBM-EVO - Hero Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
BodeCBM-EVO - Hero Português - Wednesday 29/11/2006, 03:50

Well in the last tornaments i have been told that i am playing unfair to not accept challeges from ppl with better decks/bigger lvls.

Well is that against the rules? Or is it considered not fair play?

I would really like to know community opinion since everytime i win a tornament ppl tell that i am cheating and even worst.

bye bye
« Previous1234Next »

31/38
NN-K_Jun - Imperator - NASTY NOYP! English
Wednesday 06/12/2006, 00:50

Continuation:

For insulting you, that's way below the belt. For insulting your country, that is too much. I must say this 0-ReiXi, there are channels for this. If you feel someones cheating, there are proper forums. That is why Fraggle is here. You should be respectful to the other players, as it is said when you first log in.

And for playing "old" and "evo", I play what I call "play as it is". When someone challenges me "old", I'll play you "old". When someone challenges me "evo", I'll play you evo. If you're lower level than me and your deck is weak, hell I'll let you win. Experience is as what experience should be, may it be character or player experience. How can YOU gain experience when you refuse players higher than you. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Dark corners is a Big Boys room. maybe you should find the little boys room.
32/38
Wednesday 06/12/2006, 13:12

NANO-K_Jun couldnt agree more, i did once 500 points all other times i barelly passed 350/400... and nowadays i am just challenging ppl without STARS since those dont ahve bought cards on SHOP and usually dont ha ve an UBER deck.

1st i made this post to check community opinion since i was receiving a lot of msgs after wining a tornaments without accpeting challenges from 2nd, 3rd players... Some of this msgs are polite (LIKE AODPOCHO) some are just a bunch of insults (LIKE O-ReiXi).

My conclusion? Ppl dont bother my way of play or at least dont think its unfair. The very ones that complain, usually are suspicious to see a "low lvl" with a weak deck winning a tornament... Well Thx and good bye
33/38
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 08/12/2006, 10:44

Well clearly it seems like Bode and his guild just challenge eachother old throughout the tourny so both of them level faster,i mean if i win a game i average aboout 19 to 25 points at a time he doubles that in 1 game...so he can play atleast 12 games to get a killer score well its just my opinion...if you think logically you cant really afford to refuse challenges in tourneys you wont make the top 3
34/38
Friday 08/12/2006, 18:14

1- i am not just playing with my guildmates. (yes i do play against them some time but not even 10% of my games are between me and ppl from my guild.)

2-even if only play with ppl from CBM (that is my guild) i would play only against less then 20 opponents (usually 2 or 3 are online in each tornaments)

3-and if i had all 20 online, yes i would probably play them all !! what is wrong in that? we dont let each other win (yesterday for example we got 1st, 3rd and 4th places none of us would let another guy win in such good positions)
35/38
ECL-Gearheart - Guru English
Friday 15/12/2006, 03:03

How do u refuse people after theyve been acepted
36/38
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Saturday 24/03/2007, 19:06

Bump...im reviving the best thread...
37/38
Prysm CCU - Imperator - Noir English
Sunday 25/03/2007, 03:00

(Yawn) I am truly not sure what this entire momentary lapse in judgment and slaughter of the English language is all about. My, such an unruly uproar over unruly idealism... (sigh) leave it to Ashe to bring up such a broken language past. I believe their is little to any strategy in any of your frail bones least there would be no need for such cheap tricks in the first place. True masters learn how to play with more then just the most powerful cards, but with the confidence in themselves and in the love of their souls for competition. Cheaters win just as easily as those whom play truly, do not be rattled by them, they exist just as well as any. Those whom are bathed in the dirt of unsportsmen-like conduct and those that are cleansed in the truth. I myself do not condone unfairness. I detest it, as well do I have a deep loathing for disrespect and detestable things as such nationalistic bickering. Children be silent and calm in your words to each other, there is alot more to this game.
38/38
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 25/03/2007, 07:38

Alright. This thread has already degenerated once into insults and accusations. The question was answered. No it is not illegal to refuse challenges. This thread is now locked as I'm not gonna see the beginnings of another flame war.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals