ELO Collector Domination

ELO Collector Domination
Tuesday 08/04/2008, 09:45
Baron Brixius - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
ELO Collector Domination
Baron Brixius - Legend English - Tuesday 08/04/2008, 09:45

Is it just me, or does it seem that almost every week of ELO there is at least one guild which has more than one player winning Crs? Looking back it seems to me that the collector cards are awarded to players from certain guilds and doesn't seem completely "random" I've looked back a bit in the boards and not found anything about this recently. I was just wondering what everyone else thought about this, being that there have been something like 2 Americans to win Crs in ELO within the last year or so (LittleTK got Aldebaran Cr and soliuz got Kiki Cr) Maybe there just aren't enough players in the top 100 ELO but to me, it seems that even at that, players from the same guilds shouldn't be getting the cards so frequently. Even in the last 6 or 7 weeks I've looked at, Rage Against Unfairs had only 1 week without winning a Cr. To me that seems extremely unlikely. Even if each of their players was in the Top 100 ELO their guild would still only have a 16/100 chance of getting a collector card from ELO, yet they've had 7 collector cards WON in the last 10 weeks. That means, somehow, the "random" picked a Rage Against Unfairs member 7% of the time in the last 10 weeks. Somehow, to me, that doesn't seem random at all.

Thoughts?
« Previous123Next »

21/25
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 03:27

I do believe that giving out Cr is not as random as we believe it is but I also believe the RAU is not at fault here.

There are also players outside of RAU that are luckier in getting Cr, but luck is not the only thing all these players have in common all of them are also very skilled and talented players.

The only solution I can think of is once a player has won a Cr he can't win a Cr for a duration to give other players a chance.
22/25
3M Andrei 3x - Senior - Urban United English
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 05:21

I hate random.......let's make a petition and remove the random for wining cr........
23/25
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 05:52

For some reason my posts about RAU aren't being accepted. I just want to say I admire RAU for thier success in ELO and this is NOT meant to flame them.
24/25
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 08:18

Interesting side note on this subject. When LittleTK won his Aldebaran Cr, he had changed his country flag to France and once he checked his account and found out he had won a collector he then changed it back to the US. Interesting considering Chasmflip's idea.....................
25/25
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 09/04/2008, 08:41

This subject has nothing to do here. I'll answer it anyway, to put an end to this nonsense

no1. I might be considered one of the "lucky" players because I've won 5-6 cr I think, one time Kiki Cr and dj korr 2 weeks in a row, but if you actually consider that I've made it into 50-60 elo top 25 that's not so "lucky" after all (@ SS - Ryuk, I never changed my flag to france, lol - it seems that the nonsense never stops)

no2. I can assure you that the distribution of collectors in elo is fully random, it would be pretty idiotic to have someone awake monday at 3.a.m (when the results are sent) to decide who gets the collectors.

no3. the RAU guild is maybe the best elo guild, it's an 100% elo guild formed by the greatest 2 elo guilds that were out there (which probably few of you remember) - the Simpson Gang formed by karon and the Kidnapping formed by Drone - one of the best elo players. If you consider that many times they have 10-15 players (good and fair players) in top 100 it's not that "lucky" for them to win many cr's.

@SS - Ryuk - I don't really remember many times when you were in the top 25 or top 100 but I do remember many times when you got into trouble for insulting, flaming, threating players, talking through a secondary account while under blacklist etc.
So please try do something constructive instead of looking for conspiracies.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals