Now recruiting for a new Guild: -reDux-

Friday 01/12/2006, 23:48
Ji Nius - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Ji Nius - Hero English - Friday 01/12/2006, 23:48

-reDux- is an English based Guild, but all nationalities are welcome.

I'm unable to accomodate non-english speaking players at the moment (mainly because I only speak English ), but I hope to rectify this in the future.

Co-operation is the rule:
Swapping tactics, advice on decks, inter-Guild competion and EVOing is the main aim of this Guild, the better we become as a Guild, the better we become individually and vice versa.

With all due respect, only players over Level 10 will be accepted (unless you can impress me. I will monitor players progress ).

One other rule... in Tournaments, there are no rules!

I have spent a lot of money on Urban Rivals (check out how many cards I own), so I hope you realise that I intend -reDux- to be a long-lasting, and respected Guild.

I hope to see you soon

Ji Nius
« Previous12Next »

11/14
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 04/12/2006

Yeah, I am first to admit Bill is a better player then me (all those years of MTG paid off for him). I'm a better chatter though
12/14
Ji Nius - Hero English
Monday 04/12/2006, 01:33

All advice is greatly appreciated. I've playded CK before... I was only a level 15...

I'll not say any more on the subject

I guess the only way to see if anyone is any good is to play/watch them over time. Thing is, i've beat a level 70, yet lost to a level 11...

Yzer, if you wanna play, you're more than welcome. I will play my hardest deck against you tho, and if i win, your mine
13/14
Ji Nius - Hero English
Monday 04/12/2006, 01:43

WB - again you raise a good point, BS is a big factor, and hopefully i can work out when someone is taking the P. I know I have weaknesses, but I also have strenghts. (not spelling tho). I want to be a good admin, and in my mind that means that the Guild should run on its own... but im not stoopid... i realise i may have to boot people if they dont play (if you know what i mean) ... I want to avoid that, but i probably can't.

I guess the only thing i can do is play against 'members', and see what style they have, then base my judgement on that...

btw, all advice is greatly appreciated, thank you
14/14
Ji Nius - Hero English
Thursday 07/12/2006, 19:40

All good points guys, thank you.

After consideration, -reDux-is open to all players, the only condition is that you are active in UR.

TY

Ji

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals