Raffle: ENTIRE COLLECTION!
Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:06
Diggy928 - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Raffle: ENTIRE COLLECTION!
Diggy928 - Legend - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Thursday 10/04/2008, 02:06

Entry fee: 20k

Yes this is a very expensive price, but the value of the prizes is well worth it, and there will be good odds at winning. Each player can purchase up to 5 entries (100k) if they really want to, and can afford it. I will sell a cheap card for the total value of how many entries each player would like to purchase. The card can be kept or sold back to me, your choice. I will not sell the cards until the minimum number of entries has been reached, so that nobody stands to lose anything.

Min entries needed: 50
Max entries allowed: 100
If 10-20 players each buy 5 entries (unlikely, but possible), they would each have a 15-30% chance of winning something of good value.

Prizes (the same player can’t win more than 1 prize):
1st: Entire collection (no crs, no leaders, all new cards out by the time the drawing is held will be included)

2nd: All 10 leaders (Timber, Vansaar, Hugo, Bridget, Ashigaru, Eyrik, Ambre, Eklore, Morphun, and Vholt)

3rd: The winner’s choice of 1 entire clan (no crs)

Players will receive 1 number, in a pm, for each entry they purchase. The drawing will be held on April 25, after the new cards come out, provided that the minimum number of entries has been met

I will find a moderator or admin to draw the numbers for me, so that I am not accused of scamming, or just giving these cards to friends.
« Previous1234Next »

31/37
Diggy928 - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 20/04/2008, 02:29

Nobody? Even with group entries allowed (maybe after the ELO prizes and clintz are given out)
32/37
Wednesday 23/04/2008, 01:25

I will be extending the drawing date until May 2, to allow time for me to get the new cards (and hopefully new clan), as I will not be one very much this week, and will be gone for most of the weekend.

I will be closing this raffle at that time if I do not get enough interest.

Indiviuals can still buy up to 5 entries
Players can also split the 20k entry fee with a group entry.

I am still looking for 50 entries, and will be counting all responses after this post (please list how many entries you would like to purchase) If you have already posted a response, I will send you a PM to confirm your interest, or you can post another reply to confirm.
33/37
Awsda - Titan English
Friday 25/04/2008, 00:21

How close are you to 50 entries?
34/37
Friday 25/04/2008, 00:50

Right now, if anyone who had shown interest still joins, it's only about 10-15, maybe a little more if some players buy more than 1. I have extended the drawing date until May 2nd, and am hoping that I will be able to get some group entrires as well, but right now it's not looking like I'll get enough interest, although some people may be waiting until close to the deadline to join.
35/37
meinemene - Senior Português
Monday 28/04/2008, 18:22

Sounds good! I´ll participate. Let me know when u managed to get the 50 players min!
36/37
soliuz - Imperator English
Monday 28/04/2008, 22:01

Same
37/37
Friday 02/05/2008, 16:54

Sorry to those who showed interest, but I'm still far short of what I was trying for, and I'm not going to be on very often for the next few weeks. I'm going to try to find a better way to invest with my cards, and will still be trying to hold some smaller events sometime in the near future.

Mods can close this thread, please!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals