That's how ELO is made

That's how ELO is made
Friday 08/12/2006, 01:14
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
That's how ELO is made
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Friday 08/12/2006, 01:14

Now I know how to gain high ELO... simply play anybody - if you win, then you win, if you're loosing, simply timeout... I thought that some noob players timeouts because they're noobs, but the elder players are fair and wont timeout you, especially in ELO... So I was very surprised when I got timeouted by Jedi-morph, 4th player in ELO ranking at the time of the battle... How I am supposed to make it to the top 25 when I cannot beat high ranked player, cos he's coward and unfair?

I think that letting timeout in ELO should be punished very strictly - lets say 50 points down... cos the way it is is totally unbelievable and such manners are ruining the game. I think that the Urban staff should start doing something about timeouting... I haven't spent my money for this game to watch that the only thing that admins do is banning cards in ELO and other stupid stuff when there is such a huge problem as timeouting
« Previous12Next »

11/12
CBP-Roneth - Titan - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 15/12/2006, 15:03

That player, who was on turn cannot play any match for 1 hour. No points penalty, or small. I have good connection, fast, but sometimes it fall.
I think, that this could be solved by my suggestion. And no only timeouts druing ELOmode, but during Daily tournaments too.
12/12
CBP-Roneth - Titan - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 15/12/2006, 15:11

That player, who was on turn when the game was time-out cannot play any match for 1 hour. A think, that is is fair. If you lost connection, you cannot play, if you time-out, because you was losing, you got penalty.
That will solve problems with time-outs in AELO mode and ind Daily Tournaments of course too.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals