Help me and many some clintz!

Friday 02/05/2008, 17:56
Doctor Acula - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Doctor Acula - Hero English - Friday 02/05/2008, 17:56

I am looking for an experienced player to mentor me in the more advanced aspects of the game (Deck Building, ELO, Tourneys) in exchange for rares or clintz. I'm not a beginner and I was not born yesterday. I want solid tips and tricks, or a solid learning experience. The better the experience the better the pay/reward. If you are interested contact me.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Xadvid - Veteran English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 01:28

I will help you.
I will try my best.
12/17
X-magnus - Master English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 01:41

Assecro, can you help me too?
I don't have the money but I have the skills.
I already have 1245 ELO points but that's only when Uppers is banned
13/17
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 02:39

@Assecro: only about 10% break 1200 ELO because sometimes a lot of players only play one game in ELO. There are also very many players who don't have even a decent deck and play with 2 clans + a Leader or 3+ clans in their deck because they don't understand the game. If you have even a reasonably ok deck, 1200 should be NOTHING to break. If it's "impossible" this isn't your game. An extremely easy trick to getting a higher ELO score is to only battle players with a higher score than you until you reach the 1300s This way, you'll lose less pts if you lose and win more if you win. 1200 is a cakewalk. My very first ELO tourny was played when I was level 16 with an awful Montana/Sakrohm build and I ended the week with 1217.
14/17
CharlieCat - Senior English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 07:57

Well heres a teqneiqe that i always win with you see i would play Ninja Nyne with her 8 damage everyone would use loads of pillz i use no pillz when i see the fight they use about 9 of their pillz then i get like Timber and use fury i then use 6 of my pillz opponent is dead .lol. then i use Noon Steevens damage 4 the opponents life is now 4 so i take all the pillz i have left and give them to oon K.O
15/17
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 17:14

If you want to play Pussycats at least put some cards like Yayoi, Ella, Feelyn, Charlie, ...
Timber is a waste of stars, better use Ambre , Hugo or a new Leader.
Ninja Nyne is also a waste of stars, she is too weak even if she has great damage.
16/17
DarkAssault - Imperator - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 17:19

Ill help out if u need, i always make it high in ELO (Providing i play it) lol
17/17
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Saturday 03/05/2008, 17:30

WHATT!!!
Dark you traitor! (you know why )

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals