Tournament weirdness

Tournament weirdness
Saturday 31/05/2008, 14:12
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Tournament weirdness
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 31/05/2008, 14:12

A number of people have experienced problems over the last few hours relating to various problems including tournaments and the market. No, it's not just you. We're working on it and will update when there's news. Sorry about the hassle.
« Previous123Next »

21/26
Blowfish - Veteran English
Saturday 07/06/2008, 17:59

Does any admin read the comments here? Would like to know if there were any existing plans regarding my previous question.
22/26
ragj - Veteran - League of Extra-Horny Gentlemen English
Saturday 07/06/2008, 18:49

Ive been in the tournament...but none of my points are registered...it says that i havent scored anything yet...pfft...this is bullcrap
23/26
darkone178 - Guru English
Monday 09/06/2008, 20:50

I don't get any credits anymore even if i make 100th
24/26
breakpoint - Hero English
Tuesday 10/06/2008, 04:13

Is it just me or is the game a bit slower than usual.. my net speed hasnt changed. i just havent played the last week and when i resumed playing today, the game seemed really really slow.. just me observation..
25/26
apricotsoup - Titan - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Tuesday 10/06/2008, 07:57

Ok lets answer a little.

1. Admin do read comments but you have to be patient with a lot of things, others have been answered repeatedly before and could just use a search.

2. Getting 100 points is not the limit for getting a credit, the actual limit is top 1/3rd of the players. So if 1500 people finish you want to be inside the top 500. This does often mean getting ~100 points, but it's not guaranteed, I personally aim for ~110+ to make sure of getting a credit nowadays.

3. I've personally not seen the game slow down at all. Possible causes:
Your isp may have put limits on certain ports, I've personally seen this for other games with my isp. Phone up/email and whinge about getting your ports unblocked.
Your countries isp's may have trouble connecting with the servers, if this is the case time will be the healer.
You may have virus's/spyware/malware uploading information and chugging up your line.
There will be more reasons but these seemed the most obvious to me in this sleep deprived state.

If it's just one day so far it's probably temporary and waiting a little will solve it.
26/26
Harion - Titan - A Thousand Years of Darkness English
Tuesday 10/06/2008, 20:39

I've spotted a very big cheat/loophole in UR. it isn't multi-accounting nor passing of cards to others. i won't post it here but if the admins are interested, they can PM me so they can make a fix for this. it isn't even hacking. just simple common sense in how to exploit the game.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals