Bugs since late friday - fixed (explanations inc.) Fraggle - Titan - Saturday 31/05/2008, 21:16
We have migrated to php5 on thuesday/friday and a few bugs have been appearing but should now all be fixed.
(We couldn't fix them earlier as the 2 peoples who could have fix the bug were at a common friend's wedding)
To sum up:
- level up bonus too high (was using the ending level instead of the starting level due to a new php5 behavior)
- comments not showing up (new php5 behavior as well)
- Fatal error about XML/RPC.php (our load balancer wasn't behaving as expected and kept sending traffic while we were upgrading)
- players disappearing from the players list (one of the server that we had to completely upgrade was 1 hour late because the time-sync program was not at the same place as before)
- strange tournaments points behavior (same reason as previous bug)
The server 1h delay was on 1 of our 9 webservers but may have cause lots of inconsistents bugs in various places.
Everything should be fine now, please contact support with a precise description if you see any remaining issue. We wont be able to follow the forum.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.