AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

Monday 09/06/2008, 19:37
QuiGon - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
QuiGon - Veteran English - Monday 09/06/2008, 19:37

Kolos should GO FROM ELO....either that either brihg marco or alec back...not fair..

just what Kolos and Kenny damage can do together.. dumb ppl say that he can be stopped with some good cards..well it can't..ELO you always play with combination of good and not so good cards. each player takes 2 moves for attack and 2 for defence...stats says taht you have to have AT LEAST ONE bad card in team that cannot stand with colos..i just have to wait for you to play that card and i reply with colos for all pillz left from fury and that's it.

at least to get this game back tobalance ..put COURAGE on Kolos ability. that would do the trick.

this game just got worse after banning alec together with marco from ELO.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Knightmarre - Guru - - RaW Talent - English
Tuesday 10/06/2008, 17:30

Dude damage reducers, soa all stop him and he isnt the most unfair card.
he needs his ability to actually do somethin. he also takes up alot of space. also remember each clan is bad against somethin.
Nightmare is horrible against people with soa as an ability not as a bonus
12/17
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 10/06/2008, 18:57

Kolos can be beat easily with Roots tho because not only the soa but they have high power (Yookie,Shakra,noodile,rananatah)
i agree with panda because whenever i make an elo deck i always put at least 2 sob/ 2soa and at least 2 damage reductors.
13/17
Mekstrom - Veteran English
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 00:22

Does this post belong in this section
14/17
DMOC - Imperator Español
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 03:48

Plz close this mods
15/17
Codeguru - Veteran English
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 03:52

Yeah, courage on his ability is pretty much what should be done. It's a 1 shot kill thing and those above all else should be banned...
16/17
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 04:31

This is pointless. Kolos is just as balanced as other cards. Use double stops or SOA abilities when building your deck. Also, how often do you really see Kolos used as a OHKO? Not often. It's mostly a bluff or semi-bluff card.
17/17
Gumbo123 - Guru English
Wednesday 11/06/2008, 05:23

Also, it is very hard to find a situation to use him as a 1 HKO anyways... XD

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals